This confirms that all men should just have friends with benefits instead of relationships

This confirms that all men should just have friends with benefits instead of relationships-----A MEN!!!!!!

My friend told me last night he was cheated on and makes $90,000 a year and drives a new car?

Well fuck it, that means someone like me who doesn't drive and make nowhere near $90,000 will be cheated on for sure so why even bother? LOL

women are never satisfied
Lay off the Rogaine. It's seriously affecting your thought processing.

Perhaps your friend is inept in the bedroom, constantly leaving his partner unsatisfied, so she seeks to achieve sexual fulfillment with someone else. So, yeah, don't bother with 'em as women who date in your income neighborhood are sure to react the same way when you're unable to get the bitches off.

My friend told me last night he was cheated on and makes $90,000 a year and drives a new car?

Well fuck it, that means someone like me who doesn't drive and make nowhere near $90,000 will be cheated on for sure so why even bother? LOL

Why are men lazy and needy, my friend told me she pays all her own bills and she makes a 6 figure income and all the men she comes across live with their mom and never cut the umbilical cord, and they are looking for a wife to take care of them because they are big babies. She said for that reason she cheats on those men. :dunno:

Women should not help clingy , needy, desperate men out when they are broke and out of work. Including mothers, they shouldn't help male sons when they won't grow up and work. :lol:

Perhaps your friend is inept in the bedroom, constantly leaving his partner unsatisfied, so she seeks to achieve sexual fulfillment with someone else. So, yeah, don't bother with 'em as women who date in your income neighborhood are sure to react the same way when you're unable to get the bitches off.

So you justifying a woman cheating? you a stupid mutherfucker

My friend said she only cheats on losers, who are clingy needy and live with their mom. :dunno:

My friend said she only cheats on losers, who are clingy needy and live with their mom. :dunno:

Your friend sounds like she should only be around for dick sucking purposes

Your friend sounds like she should only be around for dick sucking purposes

She said men who live with momma and have low to no incomes are around to take out her trash, scrub her floors and service her sexually and go home. She makes a 6 figure income and doesn't need men so they are around for her pleasure. Men who earn a high income are her friends with benefits.

Maybe he wasn't going deep enough? Some men are hung like a stack of dimes. Mine is only 4 inches. Now, most women don't mind it; but other women hate it that wide!

No man should be married more than 4 days a week.

Every man should be allowed to have a stable of bitches n ho's.

Depending on how some women like to spend money, maybe your friends' wife did him a favor, by getting the albatross off his neck?

If a man wants a girl to like him, he's got to treat her like shit.

What does making a fair amount of money and having a new car have to do with being cheated on?

You're gay......so why would you care?? ...... :dunno:

If that was true I would be thrilled when a grown ass man goes out of his way to sit close to me on the bus instead of annoyed
Well, you do have a gay avatar....so Sunni called this one.

Maybe he wasn't going deep enough? Some men are hung like a stack of dimes. Mine is only 4 inches. Now, most women don't mind it; but other women hate it that wide!

No man should be married more than 4 days a week.

Every man should be allowed to have a stable of bitches n ho's.

Depending on how some women like to spend money, maybe your friends' wife did him a favor, by getting the albatross off his neck?

If a man wants a girl to like him, he's got to treat her like shit.
You and FBJ ought to double date.

Forum List

Back