This biker showed some impressive maneuvering

Thanks. The dud pissed me off yo. Bet he don't do that again.
I can't say the biker was right to kick the car, but he did demonstrate some skills.
I think most bikers would have lost control after being forced into that divider.

I can't say the biker was right to kick the car, but he did demonstrate some skills.
I think most bikers would have lost control after being forced into that divider.
Yeah it could have gone way worse. You can't argue with a car, he got lucky the asshat couldn't drive. I've been forced off the road by libs in California, almost went waaaay down onto Hwy 1.

Yeah it could have gone way worse. You can't argue with a car, he got lucky the asshat couldn't drive. I've been forced off the road by libs in California, almost went waaaay down onto Hwy 1.
Same here. I can't tell you how many close calls I've had.

Things improved after I replaced the stock headlight with one that was much brighter. The high beam was 3x brighter than the stock light. It helped a lot.

Things improved after I replaced the stock headlight with one that was much brighter. The high beam was 3x brighter than the stock light. It helped a lot.
That's pet peeve of mine. Blinding people isn't a good idea either. I flick my high beams at them in the car and look away on the bike.

That's pet peeve of mine. Blinding people isn't a good idea either. I flick my high beams at them in the car and look away on the bike.
I wasn't blinding anyone with it.
The low beam was normal brightness. I'd use the high beam during the day.

I could hold my hand 3 feet away from it and feel the heat. lol

High beam is blinding, it projects out further and higher. I have a quarter million miles under my but, the big problem is intersections, if you blind them they really can't judge the distance.

High beam is blinding, it projects out further and higher. I have a quarter million miles under my but, the big problem is intersections, if you blind them they really can't judge the distance.
I wasn't blinding anyone. lol

Dumbass in car caused it all. He is the one that swerved into the motorcycle. My cousin was killed by an asshole who didn't stop for a stop sign almost 4 years ago now he was 28 on his way back from the bank on his motorcycle.

The accident, or act of negligence to be more precise, was the car drivers fault but the motorcyclist made a stupid move and was extremely lucky the car didn't grind him into the divider, or knock him into the oncoming fast lane. You don't become an old motorcyclist like that.

Dumbass in car caused it all. He is the one that swerved into the motorcycle. My cousin was killed by an asshole who didn't stop for a stop sign almost 4 years ago now he was 28 on his way back from the bank on his motorcycle.
I agree.
A kick didn't cause that driver to lose control.

The motorcyclist was the cause of it all. He kicks the car which startled the driver and the driver swerved because he didn't know what he hit or something hit him.

The motorcyclist was the cause of it all. He kicks the car which startled the driver and the driver swerved because he didn't know what he hit or something hit him.
He swerved because he was trying to hit the biker. I guarantee there is more we aren't seeing. Something happened before he hit that car....wish there was more video of it.

Forum List

Back