this amazing graphic says it all: if Trump focused on running the country, instead of running his mouth, he'd still be POTUS, instead of going to jail

I don't even like Trump but if Hillary didn't go Trump shouldn't
That is not the reason. He could very easily be charged and found guilty by a jury of normal Americans, something that did not work with The Hill, but how many billionaires have you seen the doors slam shut on? I can't think of any. President Nixon was guilty as sin, even his own Republican Party knew and admitted back then, as they were still the party of law and order back then, and he didn't go to jail either. I mean, it couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving guy, but it is hard to imagine it happening. I am pretty sure if it came down to it, he could find a way out of the country while awaiting report date even if sentenced, as he really is worth 2.3 to 3 BILLION DOLLARS and there are gobs of Republicans that would help him. But, Hillary has nothing to do with it.

That is not the reason. He could very easily be charged and found guilty by a jury of normal Americans, something that did not work with The Hill, but how many billionaires have you seen the doors slam shut on? I can't think of any. President Nixon was guilty as sin, even his own Republican Party knew and admitted back then, as they were still the party of law and order back then, and he didn't go to jail either. I mean, it couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving guy, but it is hard to imagine it happening. I am pretty sure if it came down to it, he could find a way out of the country while awaiting report date even if sentenced, as he really is worth 2.3 to 3 BILLION DOLLARS and there are gobs of Republicans that would help him. But, Hillary has nothing to do with it.

Oh, Nixon was guilty, Trump is too but the Old Bitch is off limits?

Partisan hack

Trump has gotten away with endless crimes in the 70s, 80, 90s, 2000s, 2010s, and 2020. THAT. ENDS. NOOOOOOOOW! BECAUSE I SAID SO!

Oh, Nixon was guilty, Trump is too but the Old Bitch is off limits?

Partisan hack
Knock yourself out. The republicans tried. They whined about it while Trump was in office, with a series of Republicans in charge of DOJ for 4 years straight, but couldn't then either, even with the investigation continuing (not shut down or interfered with) to about of month ago, when Durham folded his tent. Sure, it's not like the Republican Party is a hotbed of high-powered legal geniuses. That was apparent during the recounts and court challenges when Donny lost re-election, but now you have a problem with statutes of limitations time running out. I mean, you know, good luck and all, as I certainly don't care, but I don't see it. If realism is being a party hack, suit yourself.

What could he be charged with?

Hillary was not charged because of Comey and he alone was responsible.

Did you forget Nixon was pardoned by Ford, dumbass? That's why he was never prosecuted!

Easy to say that in retrospect but being there myself I might have said things about Trump and in reaction to some of what he said, mostly on Twitter, that I tell myself wow I shouldn't have gotten so worked up. But then you also remember what was going on and your place in it and how it went down and in remembrance you again say well, how couldn't I have blown my top off considering the situation? You could say Trump should have done this and should've said that but remember, he was in the direct center of the burning sun at the time, like no other I'd ever seen, including Bush, so, it is what it is.

Knock yourself out. The republicans tried. They whined about it while Trump was in office, with a series of Republicans in charge of DOJ for 4 years straight, but couldn't then either, even with the investigation continuing (not shut down or interfered with) to about of month ago, when Durham folded his tent. Sure, it's not like the Republican Party is a hotbed of high-powered legal geniuses. That was apparent during the recounts and court challenges when Donny lost re-election, but now you have a problem with statutes of limitations time running out. I mean, you know, good luck and all, as I certainly don't care, but I don't see it. If realism is being a party hack, suit yourself.
WTF, over! Durham is investigating the FBI and the collusion accusers and actors? Folded his tent?

Did you suffer a TBI recently?

You have no grip on reality!

What could he be charged with?

Hillary was not charged because of Comey and he alone was responsible.

Did you forget Nixon was pardoned by Ford, dumbass? That's why he was never prosecuted!
One excuse is as good as another. How could I forget? Doesn't change a thing. He did not go to jail for his crimes.

Trump's very likely just a willing participant in the image they're trying very hard to create that America was under seige by so-called domestic extremists. They need that image in order to justify their ongoing assault on civil liberties across the board. They need that image to make it easier to just label anyone who doesn't agree with them, even elected representatives, a domestic terrorist. And they'll keep that image alive and in focus as long as the electorate doesn't demonstrate the common sense to see what they're actually doing.

And as long as people continue to focus on ''poor Donald Trump,'' rather than what they should be focusing on, those who hate you for your freedoms and whom have acquired the higher office needed to assault them from within, will continue along unchallenged in any meaningful way.

Below, A friend of mine put this timeline together. These are direct quotes from Trump about the wall, in chronological order. Watch the lies evolve...

+Above, Excellent graphic of Trump coronavirus quotes

EcS7PyNU0AA4pVJ

Dwr04slVYAAjeKm

Dwr049BVsAAeGEY

and this is how he governed:

If he actually dies go to jail, liberals are going to wish they were never born,

WTF, over! Durham is investigating the FBI and the collusion accusers and actors? Folded his tent?

Did you suffer a TBI recently?

You have no grip on reality!
Trump said Hillary was involved, now you say she wasn't. OK. Not guilty of any involvement and not legally culpable of any crime with the 2016 campaign. I'll accept your word for it. See how easy I am to get along with? Since I already have nailed down these side of this thread saying Trump probably not going to jail, you want to argue the other side? Or do you want to work the same side of the street as me?

Nixon was guilty of obstruction of justice because he tried to cover up Watergate. What else do you have?
You now agree he was guilty. I have already said he did not go to jail. What is it you want to disagree on or are you just trying to bolster points I have already made? I don't need your help. You aren't very effective.

Trump said Hillary was involved, now you say she wasn't. OK. Not guilty of any involvement and not legally culpable of any crime with the 2016 campaign. I'll accept your word for it. See how easy I am to get along with? Since I already have nailed down these side of this thread saying Trump probably not going to jail, you want to argue the other side? Or do you want to work the same side of the street as me?

Where did I say that? You really have lost your grip on reality?

Biden lies:

Putin is responsible for high gas prices
Biden lied about making foreign deals with his son Hunter
Biden claimed an AR-15 bullet could pierce Kevlar
Biden said his Inflation Reduction Act would reduce inflation
Biden never had a house burn down with his wife in it
He never drove the 18 wheeler as he claims
He claims he visited the Tree of Life synagogue after the 2018 massacre....Never happened
Claimed his son Beau died in Iraq...nope
Claims that draining our strategic reserve was a good thing
Just a sample of this inveterate liar.

Forum List

Back