This Administration Causeing More Unemployment

New documents reveal Obama administration 'cooking the books' to ...

dailycaller.com/.../new-documents-reveal-obama-admini...*

The Daily Caller

Aug 24, 2012 - Projections for number of people to be deported by end of the year ... The new estimates mean that this year the Obama administration's deportation record is 14 .... I've never seen so much lying and cheating from supposedly ...

They learned that "when the truth sucks, fake it" from Nancy Pelosi.

since obama has stopped the deportation of illegals they are now getting most of the jobs that the unemployed could be doing.

who the hell let them in???? who the hell deported them before Obama? we had 12 million in when Obama took office. There are LESS here now than when Obama took office. Obama has deported more and has a more secure border than ever.

LOL...they left because the economy was so awful. For the first time in decades more Illegals were going BACK to Mexico than were coming into the United States! I'm sorry, LilOlLady, but that isn't something that is a credit to Barack Obama...it simply underscores how bad he's been at doing HIS job.

Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero?and Perhaps Less | Pew Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project

That doesn't wipe out the 1.5 million deportations.

Obama Administration Deported Record 1.5 Million People : It's All Politics : NPR

It's in the record.

And it IS a record.

since obama has stopped the deportation of illegals they are now getting most of the jobs that the unemployed could be doing.

who the hell let them in???? who the hell deported them before Obama? we had 12 million in when Obama took office. There are LESS here now than when Obama took office. Obama has deported more and has a more secure border than ever.

LOL...they left because the economy was so awful. For the first time in decades more Illegals were going BACK to Mexico than were coming into the United States! I'm sorry, LilOlLady, but that isn't something that is a credit to Barack Obama...it simply underscores how bad he's been at doing HIS job.

Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero?and Perhaps Less | Pew Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project

Your are right You cannot give credit to Obama for the economy going bad. All that credit goes to Bush. :D

I lost my job of over twenty years last April. I am almost sixty, I have a feeling Obama's "Affordable health care" act had something to do with it. I never voted for this man, I don't understand his roots or what he represents. He reminds me of G.W. Bush, well meaning but misguided. I couldn't relate to either Republicans or Democrats, but at least with the Republicans I was still employed and had a job. Obama is a pipe dreamer and so were the people that voted for him, well meaning as they where. Affordable health care, Gay rights and immigration reform, the Democratic liberal platform is a loose cannon blasting away. People are getting hurt here. If we get hurt, we aren’t part of that popular agenda, we don’t matter. Is that it?
Roots? How about mid-west white? It was just a matter of time when Bush-enomics caught up and you lost your job. The domino effect. Cause and effect.

Things could be worse than they are but because of Obama our heads are not under water. The car Bush wrecked into the ditch is out of the ditch.
A LONG List Of President Obama’s Accomplishments (With Citations)
If you’re one of those folks who thinks President Obama is a “disappointment,” you haven’t been paying attention the last few years. And those of you who try to draw comparisons with the Bush Administration should put away the hallucinogens and have your memory checked. If you were in a coma for the eight Bush Years, I apologize and forgive you. But please join the real world. So far, this president has done most of what he said he would do if elected; imagine what he could have done by now if progressives had supported him and not given him a Congress that doesn't look at him as if he’s the demon seed.

Not only is Obama NOT a “disappointment,” he’s pretty much the opposite.
Not only is he NOT a “disappointment,” he’s pretty much the opposite. And no, I don’t just say that because he took out Osama bin Laden, helped Libya determine their own destiny for the first time in a while, and because he seems able to handle international incidents without starting a new war. The guy does nearly everything we elect a president to do, and he doesn't brag about it constantly.
A LONG List Of President Obama's Accomplishments (With Citations)

That doesn't wipe out the 1.5 million deportations.

Obama Administration Deported Record 1.5 Million People : It's All Politics : NPR

It's in the record.

And it IS a record.

And its not because of McCain's stupid fence.

The right hates facts because they don't fit their agenda but -

mpi_everify_participation.png

How to prevent businesses from hiring illegal immigrants

NA-BV818A_OVERS_NS_20130407183604.jpg

Many People in U.S. Illegally Overstayed Their Visas - WSJ.com

2010-05-20-immigchart5602.jpeg

Obama Administration Sets New Deportation Record to Appease GOP | MyFDL

Immigration: Crying wolf | The Economist

The Republicans are fretting about a disappearing problem

ASK any Republican presidential candidate, and they will tell you without hesitation: America's border with Mexico is as leaky as a sieve. Mitt Romney thinks all 1,969 miles (3,169km) of it must be fenced. Michele Bachmann wants a double fence. Rick Perry was pilloried for suggesting that in some rugged areas, more “aviation assets in the ground” might be better than fencing. Bemused by such talk, Barack Obama joked earlier this year that Republicans would not be happy until there was a moat full of alligators to keep illegal immigrants at bay. A few months later Herman Cain said there should be an electrified fence, with a charge strong enough to kill. He later explained that he too was joking, but would never apologise for standing up for America....

Mr Obama himself has succumbed to this mindset to a great extent. He has repeatedly requested increases in spending on Customs and Border Protection, which includes the Border Patrol, even as he has suggested cutting the budgets of other agencies. He has prolonged the deployment of some 1,200 National Guard troops along the border, to provide backup for the Border Patrol. The administration has boasted of deporting record numbers of illegal immigrants.

Yet there are some who question the entire premise of attempting to seal the border. Historically, says Doug Massey of Princeton University, the number of illegal immigrants from Mexico correlates most closely with economic growth in America and with the number of visas handed out, not with increased policing of the border. The whole thing is a colossal waste of money, he complains.

20111119_USC100.gif

immigrants_blame_them.png

Under Obama the US has had the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history...what's hilarious is that progressives tout the fewer numbers of illegals coming across the border as an Obama "accomplishment" when in fact it's happened because he's screwed up our economy so badly that Mexican's are going BACK to Mexico to find jobs. The Obama Administration hasn't done squat to seal the border...the only reason there are fewer illegals here now is that they are voluntarily going back home.

Nice to FINALLY see someone acknowledge that FACT.

My bet is that the deaf, dumb and blind OP meant ONLY Mexicans. There are now almost no Mexicans coming across from the south.

OTOH, our other borders remain wide open and non-Mexicans continue to come here for jobs. Since we don't have workers educated to take those jobs, we have no choice but to hire from other countries. They come legally and stay.

We have graduates who are going overseas to find jobs. I have a grand son that has a master and cannot find a job and his wife a graduate is cleaning houses. Do you know how many Americans graduate each year and cannot find jobs. what part of we have no jobs do you not understand? Foreigners work for less so they get the jobs. Simple as that.

Nice to FINALLY see someone acknowledge that FACT.

My bet is that the deaf, dumb and blind OP meant ONLY Mexicans. There are now almost no Mexicans coming across from the south.

OTOH, our other borders remain wide open and non-Mexicans continue to come here for jobs. Since we don't have workers educated to take those jobs, we have no choice but to hire from other countries. They come legally and stay.

We have graduates who are going overseas to find jobs. I have a grand son that has a master and cannot find a job and his wife a graduate is cleaning houses. Do you know how many Americans graduate each year and cannot find jobs. what part of we have no jobs do you not understand? Foreigners work for less so they get the jobs. Simple as that.

What part of it's been five YEARS of Obama policies causing our economy to tread water, don't you understand, Lil? Surely it must be obvious even to a "true believer" like yourself that this Administration doesn't get it when it comes to creating jobs. They're trying to raise the minimum wage while at the same time imposing new EPA regulations that will cost US businesses BILLIONS of dollars. Do you not grasp that's the kind of thing that absolutely KILLS job creation? Your Grandson and his wife can't find work because the policies of this Administration are knee-capping the recovery that we SHOULD be experiencing. You still blame W. which is an amazing thing to watch. Bush is back on his ranch in Texas cutting brush. This economy belongs to Barack Obama and he doesn't have a CLUE what to do with it.

Forum List

Back