Think About It

King Hussein sure knew that in dealing with Palestinians during Black September for a lasting peace. When will Israel ever learn?

Hey, that's a good idea. It's all just a matter of communicating with Muslim terrorists in the only language they understand & respect.

Kuwait was much better, they expelled 400,000 pals during the Gulf War because arafat sided with Iraq.

Dumb motherfuckers.

The Palestinians aided the Iraqi soldiers in looting and raping Kuwait, they just couldn't help themselves, Kuwait was right to throw them out.

So sad but so true. Israel's tolerance toward the Palestinians has cost Israel dearly. Case in point. Has ANYONE EVER heard of a single Palestinian complaint against Jordan's Black September that resulted in a lasting peace from the Palestinians?

If Israel wants peace, Israel must either find a way free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands or learn to communicate with the Palestinians like Jordan did in the only language they understand & respect. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

The Jews screwed up in not expelling every last arab piece of garbage in 1947 when given the chance to do so. Instead, they were too kind-hearted and welcomed those worthless scumbags into Israel rather than do otherwise as the arabs do all the time. They should have been deported or expunged.

No good deed goes unpunished.
Also, Moshe Dayan, although a brilliant military leader, was partially to blame. In an effort to show coexistence with the Muslims, he decided to give control of the Al Aqsa Mosque to Muslims, after Jerusalem fell to the Jews in 1967. That was one of the biggest mistakes made in the history of Israel.

Tolerance is seen as a sign of weakness in the Middle East.

King Hussein sure knew that in dealing with Palestinians during Black September for a lasting peace. When will Israel ever learn?

Kuwait was much better, they expelled 400,000 pals during the Gulf War because arafat sided with Iraq.

Dumb motherfuckers.

The Palestinians aided the Iraqi soldiers in looting and raping Kuwait, they just couldn't help themselves, Kuwait was right to throw them out.

Dat's why Kuwait sent 400,000 pals walking. Dumb motherfuckers.

Dumb motherfuckers.

Dat's why Kuwait sent 400,000 pals walking. Dumb motherfuckers.

Kuwait gave the Pal's jobs, housing, medical care and schooling for free, what a bunch of ungrateful fuckers jumping on the Iraqi band wagon.

I agree & I condemn Israel for it. Makes Israel their own worst enemy.

So sad but so true. Israel's tolerance toward the Palestinians has cost Israel dearly. Case in point. Has ANYONE EVER heard of a single Palestinian complaint against Jordan's Black September that resulted in a lasting peace from the Palestinians?

If Israel wants peace, Israel must either find a way free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands or learn to communicate with the Palestinians like Jordan did in the only language they understand & respect. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

Also, Moshe Dayan, although a brilliant military leader, was partially to blame. In an effort to show coexistence with the Muslims, he decided to give control of the Al Aqsa Mosque to Muslims, after Jerusalem fell to the Jews in 1967. That was one of the biggest mistakes made in the history of Israel.

Tolerance is seen as a sign of weakness in the Middle East.

In my humble opinion Arafat was a great leader. He led his Palestinians from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers, embezzled their money & died Of AIDS leaving the Palestinians living in ignorance & povery with no hope for a Palestinian State. No wonder the Palestinians still adore him. And let us wish Hamas the greatest of success in filling Arafat's shoes.

Dumb motherfuckers.

In my humble opinion Arafat was a great leader. He led his Palestinians from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers, embezzled their money & died Of AIDS leaving the Palestinians living in ignorance & povery with no hope for a Palestinian State. No wonder the Palestinians still adore him. And let us wish Hamas the greatest of success in filling Arafat's shoes.

Dumb motherfuckers.

You mean, Arafat, the "palestinian" leader...born in Cairo? :badgrin:

I actually saw Arafat's massive Egyptian villa where he mostly lived and the West Bank and Gaza are dotted with the fabulous villas owned by "palestinian" leaders.

Who was ever more deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize than Arafat?

I have no love for Arafat. Israel dragged him back from exile to sell the Palestinians down the river.

He was paid well for screwing his own people and died a rich man.

Dumb motherfuckers.

Arabs seem to love and respect leaders who are brutal with them and fuck them over like Saddam, Arafat, Gaddafi etc. if Arafat was a fair just man the Palestinians would have hung him decades ago.

Are you saying Arafat was hired & paid by Israel to lead the Palestinians to disaster & Israel even convinced the Palestinians to love him? Very cleaver those Zionists.

I have no love for Arafat. Israel dragged him back from exile to sell the Palestinians down the river.

Are you saying Arafat was hired & paid by Israel to lead the Palestinians to disaster & Israel even convinced the Palestinians to love him? Very cleaver those Zionists.

It is hard to find much about Arafat probably due to the infancy of the internet and the lack of any reliable sources for news and information. However, there has been, since Oslo, this thing called security coordination. Arafat was required to disarm/arrest anyone who may be a threat to Israel. Aid to Palestine, and other perks to these oligarchs, was payment for this program. Of course it was well known that Arafat and his cronies skimmed a lot of this money and put it in their pockets.The US knew but they just kept giving this aid to the "Palestinians." When it was deemed thar Arafat was not doing enough for Israel he was confined to his compound. That is when the US installed Abbas as the prime minister.

Surely you jest. Abu Mazun was chosen & appointed by the PLO in 2008.

It is hard to find much about Arafat probably due to the infancy of the internet and the lack of any reliable sources for news and information. However, there has been, since Oslo, this thing called security coordination. Arafat was required to disarm/arrest anyone who may be a threat to Israel. Aid to Palestine, and other perks to these oligarchs, was payment for this program. Of course it was well known that Arafat and his cronies skimmed a lot of this money and put it in their pockets.The US knew but they just kept giving this aid to the "Palestinians." When it was deemed thar Arafat was not doing enough for Israel he was confined to his compound. That is when the US installed Abbas as the prime minister.

The PLO is a separate entity from the government. It is not even a political party. It is not mentioned in their constitution as part of the government and they hold no seats in the parliament or the cabinet. The head of the PLO is not necessarily the President of Palestine. There is no relation.

Oh now I think i get it. The US establiished & owns the PLO. And that is how the US installed Abbas as prime minister. Is that right?

The PLO is a separate entity from the government. It is not even a political party. It is not mentioned in their constitution as part of the government and they hold no seats in the parliament or the cabinet. The head of the PLO is not necessarily the President of Palestine. There is no relation.

Oh now I think i get it. The US establiished & owns the PLO. And that is how the US installed Abbas as prime minister. Is that right?

The PLO was in exile and it was on the wrong side of the Iraq war. It lost its funding and was about to collapse.

Then Israel offered them a deal. Of course the US got stuck with the bill. Arafat died a rich man.

Abbas being the prime minister, then president is a different story.

The PLO was in exile and it was on the wrong side of the Iraq war. It lost its funding and was about to collapse.

Then Israel offered them a deal. Of course the US got stuck with the bill. Arafat died a rich man.

Abbas being the prime minister, then president is a different story.

Those villas in Gaza belonging to Hamas are very nice.

Hamas is a terrorist entity according the US State dept. And most of Western Europe, yet it is in total control of Gaza. Let us know when the Palestinians are being led or represented by people who aren't classified as terrorists by most of the world.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's all Israel's fault. It can't possibly be that your Arab masters have failed repeatedly to step up to the plate. It must be Israel's fault. Are you the same whiney snively weasel in real time that you are here?

You really need to tell this board what drug produces such delusions and share your source with us.

Forum List

Back