things I don't understand

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by pinqy, May 23, 2010.

1. pinqy

pinqy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,009
    Assuming that 9/11 was an inside job, why do it that way?

Assuming:
    • Planes hit the WTC, but it was controlled demolitions that brought the towers down.
    • No plane hit the Pentagon, but really a missle.
    • No plane crashed in Shanksville, the hole was faked.
    Why would that plan make sense? Why have planes AND controlled demolition? While planes alone might not have been as destructive (under our assumptions) why wouldn't the planes alone have been sufficient to blame a terrorist attack?
    Why shoot a missle at the Pentagon and claim it was a plane? Why not use a plane, or claim the missle was a terrorist missle? Why bother with Shanksville at all if there was no plane, or why not actually crash a plane? What sense does it make to claim a failed attack like that?

Now, my prediction is that some people will not actually answer these questions or even try to explain, but simply post video links (which I can't access) and/or otherwise repeat the same things pointing out alleged flaws in the official story.

So....forget whatever flaws there may be in the official story, just deal with the issue I'm talking about.

2. Fizz

Fizz BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +349
    twoofers dont care about facts, making sense or evidence. they already have come to the conclusion that america attacked america and will only show evidence that supports their preconceived conclusion.... no matter how absurd.

3. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    But Fizz, they have no evidence. Not once has anyone offered proof that the 911 CR is wrong.

We hear or see a lot of BS theories with some really screwed up statements, But there is not an ounce of physical proof that the 911CR is wrong.

So pinqy, keeping this in mind.................................... no one would do it that way.

4. Activist Too

Activist Too GFS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I decided that I'd best focus myself on things I might be able to do something about, or help do something about rather than argue about that which I cannot directly affect or prove. I see a lot of this stuff as being used as a red herring (ala debate) to try to distract the public from the things the powers that be do not want them to notice or take action about. Really. We must be clear headed at all times!

5. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054

I see a lot of this stuff as being used as a red herring (ala debate) to try to distract the public from the things the powers that be do not want them to notice or take action about.

Activis Too, is a power that be? :eek:

6. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    You are asking people to make 'sense' in their arguments and that is not going to happen.

7. gslack

gslack Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Simple answer? They wouldn't have bothered... Wouldn't have had to. IF they (CIA,NSA,name your agency or whatever) wanted to frighten people into this or that, they wouldn't do so in such a manner. All they would have to do is place the idea in the right head of the right people, relax some security and procedures long enough and play dumb and they would do it for them...

Or even better, they wouldn't even have to do that at all. They could show some pictures of tormented children and or women being mistreated, and we would demand intervention on their behalf...

Thats the reality here.. They try and pretend it was a scare tactic to get us into a war on terror or for ural mountains gas reserves or whatever. But the truth is something like WTC would have been overkill in the extreme.

Sure there are a lot of unanswered questions, and the 911 commission report was just like the warren report for the JFK assassination. it is not meant to give answers or investigate truth. Its to tell us what they are accepting and going to commit to... In every single one of those commissions the who, what, and where are already set. All they do is give the impression they are doing something and giving the public something to quiet them...

Those questions will never be answered because those commissions do not have any intention of investigation.

How did they come down? They were hit by planes knocking out enough of their steel space frame endo-skeleton to allow the stress of the structures weight and the wind at those heights to do the rest.

Who did it? Evil bastards who for some reason wanted to... Whatever the reasons, or whoever they were; be they terrorists, mossad, CIA, Wealthy internationalists pent on world domination, take your pick it changes nothing...

Why? Well you name it... Seriously, I have seen everything from terrorizing the public to an insurance scam and all points between. This does not change anything either.. We can't take it back, and how could we possibly punish those responsible enough? What would be a fitting punishment? Nothing I can think of would quite cut it, and the only alternative would force us to become the type of people we oppose....

My point in all this simple... We will never in our lifetimes know all the particulars, this is too big and too damning for everyone who could possibly be involved. Something like this requires mutually assured destruction of all parties involved. if you could even get one person who was involved, that person would be already vilified beyond any hope of believability or trust. if he or she even made it to that point. And then the lead would be cut off there. Its a hydra, where you cut off one head and another one or two takes its place. All heads assuring the protection and silence of the others....

8. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    A few of my favorite things I don't understand:

Why do dogs bite?

Why do bees sting?

Why am I feeling sad?

Last edited: May 23, 2010
  9. Dante