They're STILL Lying to You

Most likely a Republican made this to make the Democrats look like they did this.

The issue is how Congress failed to protect the public.

"Most likely" we don't know who created it. "Most likely" it was created by an idiot who likes watching Republicans and Democrats throw shit at each other for no other reason than it is entertaining.

The issue is why anyone thinks Congress is supposed to 'protect the public'. I don't need no fucking politician to protect me. I need them to stand back while I protect myself.

Come to Rio De Janeiro and see what can happen without the protection of the state, its a real eye opener.

I through out the first thought I had, you see a post from a man that is fed up with both sides, I am cynical of all people and suspect all.

Congress has a duty to the public, our protection, that is what the Constitution is, why do you not just scream you do not need the Constitution to protect yourself, in so many words that is what your stating.

We can protect ourselves standing alone and we have no protection if Congress does not follow the Constitution.

People should live in the Third World, not vacation, I live in the Third World, I see what happens without the power of the Constitution of the USA and the people who followed and built our country upon the Constitution.

Maybe I am not as articulate and my point is not made well in my first post, but to follow up with this post it is clear.

Congress has failed us and we need Congress to be of the people and for the people. We have lost Congress, we have lost our Representatives, they are so disconnected from reality that tragedy is result.

I need Congress to protect me, I need Representation, for me. I have not seen a politician for me in my life.

I have lived in Mexico for 7 months and have spent over 2 years in Brazil. On top of that I have now spent 2 months working in Spain.

I look around and I see Gang Graffiti across from my house, I see dirt, mold, blackness growing on the unpainted cement of a home. I see new paint on a house and bars on the windows, many times my street smells of untreated sewage because the street was built on top of a man made river of shit that flows from the Favela, they have the Military attacking the drug gangs south of us which forced the gangs to re-establish across the bridge where they have always been but the center of their power was always in central Rio De Janeiro. I see new high rise apartments being built and a statue of Mother Mary holding Jesus is on a hill to the back of our house. Home made paper balloons with a candle for lift are constantly in the air, illegal, home made bombs trail underneath and go off every few seconds, I can hear Diesel buses on the next street over. At night I hear gunshots and have seen military tracer rounds shot across the top our city. I see the poor beg for money and domesticated dogs roaming homeless chewing up any garbage left to be picked up on the street.

I know of two incidents where a different men were shot by the police within a block of my home in the last week, now I can hear a loudspeaker at some distance blaring from the top of a car advertising blankets for sale.

If you need Congress to step aside so you can protect yourself, come to Rio, your wish is granted here.

Do some of you really think that current US politics is NOT about deception and outright lying?
It would be useful to the citizens if the media exposed who they were, in such a way as to give some credibility to their efforts. Just as in a dysfunctional family, by favoring the sick child over the healthy one, no real progress is made to normalize issues, and any kind of havoc can be wreaked on a society is it is in those kinds of families.

Last edited:
Most likely a Republican made this to make the Democrats look like they did this.

The issue is how Congress failed to protect the public.

"Most likely" we don't know who created it. "Most likely" it was created by an idiot who likes watching Republicans and Democrats throw shit at each other for no other reason than it is entertaining.

The issue is why anyone thinks Congress is supposed to 'protect the public'. I don't need no fucking politician to protect me. I need them to stand back while I protect myself.

Come to Rio De Janeiro and see what can happen without the protection of the state, its a real eye opener.

I through out the first thought I had, you see a post from a man that is fed up with both sides, I am cynical of all people and suspect all.

Congress has a duty to the public, our protection, that is what the Constitution is, why do you not just scream you do not need the Constitution to protect yourself, in so many words that is what your stating.

We can protect ourselves standing alone and we have no protection if Congress does not follow the Constitution.

People should live in the Third World, not vacation, I live in the Third World, I see what happens without the power of the Constitution of the USA and the people who followed and built our country upon the Constitution.

Maybe I am not as articulate and my point is not made well in my first post, but to follow up with this post it is clear.

Congress has failed us and we need Congress to be of the people and for the people. We have lost Congress, we have lost our Representatives, they are so disconnected from reality that tragedy is result.

I need Congress to protect me, I need Representation, for me. I have not seen a politician for me in my life.

I have lived in Mexico for 7 months and have spent over 2 years in Brazil. On top of that I have now spent 2 months working in Spain.

I look around and I see Gang Graffiti across from my house, I see dirt, mold, blackness growing on the unpainted cement of a home. I see new paint on a house and bars on the windows, many times my street smells of untreated sewage because the street was built on top of a man made river of shit that flows from the Favela, they have the Military attacking the drug gangs south of us which forced the gangs to re-establish across the bridge where they have always been but the center of their power was always in central Rio De Janeiro. I see new high rise apartments being built and a statue of Mother Mary holding Jesus is on a hill to the back of our house. Home made paper balloons with a candle for lift are constantly in the air, illegal, home made bombs trail underneath and go off every few seconds, I can hear Diesel buses on the next street over. At night I hear gunshots and have seen military tracer rounds shot across the top our city. I see the poor beg for money and domesticated dogs roaming homeless chewing up any garbage left to be picked up on the street.

I know of two incidents where a different men were shot by the police within a block of my home in the last week, now I can hear a loudspeaker at some distance blaring from the top of a car advertising blankets for sale.

If you need Congress to step aside so you can protect yourself, come to Rio, your wish is granted here.

Is Rio in the United States of America? No. I don't care what happens there - that is their business. In American, our government was not set up to 'protect' anyone.

Do some of you really think that current US politics is NOT about deception and outright lying?
It would be useful to the citizens if the media exposed who they were, in such a way as to give some credibility to their efforts. Just as in a dysfunctional family, by favoring the sick child over the healthy one, no real progress is made to normalize issues, and any kind of havoc can be wreaked on a society is it is in those kinds of families.

If the media does expose any of it they are just decried as being liberal/conservative, etc.
This is the result of a couple of decades plus of the liberal media mantra form guess who?
The media is pretty much impotent now for exposing anything and is just a corporate/political proframming tool.

If the media does expose any of it they are just decried as being liberal/conservative, etc.
This is the result of a couple of decades plus of the liberal media mantra form guess who?
The media is pretty much impotent now for exposing anything and is just a corporate/political proframming tool.
They could start out by removing their obvious bias in HARD NEWS. They should stress which programming is editorial content/commentary and which is hard news.
A good way to make a comeback is to report it all, and not ignore important stories. The people notice this, and search out the stories they are denied, and that means those which ignore important stories are left without an audience.

Everybody who reads the NYT notices this blatant ignoring of important parts of stories, burying salient facts beyond the jump page. That's why they NYT had to go to a Mexican drug lord for a loan; the market no longer trusts them in any area of credibility.

Interesting that at the same time, the WSJ is the most trusted newspaper in America, and the only major newspaper with a growing circulation, and home delivery.

Last edited:

They could start out by removing their obvious bias in HARD NEWS. They should stress which programming is editorial content/commentary and which is hard news.
A good way to make a comeback is to report it all, and not ignore important stories. The people notice this, and search out the stories they are denied, and that means those which ignore important stories are left without an audience.

Everybody who reads the NYT notices this blatant ignoring of important parts of stories, burying salient facts beyond the jump page. That's why they NYT had to go to a Mexican drug lord for a loan; the market no longer trusts them in any area of credibility.

Interesting that at the same time, the WSJ is the most trusted newspaper in America, and the only major newspaper with a growing circulation, and home delivery.

Mexican Drug Lord?? Where the heck do you guys get this stuff??

Mexican Billionaire to Lend $250 Million to New York Times Co. - washingtonpost.com

The guy is a telecommunication giant.

And the WSJ is on it's way down. Now it's even got color pictures..which was "blasphemy" back in the day. It's become a slightly better New York Post..which is itself even in with the National Enquirer.

Now they're circulating faked voter registration documents trying to convince you that Loughner was a registered Republican. They think YOU are this stupid, but as you can see, it is they who aren't too bright!

jllvi.jpg

IThere are two reasons why the document is faked, and one official proclamation that undermines it:

* TUCSON is spelled TUSCON. People who live in a city do not mispell it's name.
* If you go to the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission website and put in the address listed on this “registration” it comes up in Senator District 26. This fraud voter reg says District 27. (Hat tip, Brytani)
* Chris Roads, Pima County Registrar of Voters, declares that Jared Loughner is registered as an independent. First registered in 2006.

Jared Lee Loughner - The Registered Republican Hoax? | Solid Principles Edited Link.

I am not so sure that your arguments holds water and here is why...

First of all, I am guessing that this was an online registration.

Ever read what most of us type here every day?

Most of us make typos in every post we make... and then there are some of us who use Firefox and get away with fixing them before we hit "Submit Reply". Simply because Tuscon is spelled Tucson and the District was input as 27 instead of 26 is not proof that he is not registered as a Republican.

That said, I am not saying he is or is not. I'm just saying that your argument has holes in it from my point of view.

Also, I am in complete agreement with RDD_1120:

But honestly, who cares if he is a republican, democrat or independent??? It doesn't matter at all, because we do know he's crazy and that's what is key here. None of that other bullshit.

Immie

PS notice the typo there?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back