They're not even hiding their agenda any more

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016

I think we all know fully well what this has always been about. Control. Though it's refreshing to hear them speak openly about their assault on civil liberties. Clearly they aren't very confident that the American people will just go along with it, given the tenor of the dialogue.

The participants in the discusion contend that ''we have a really narrow window to tie in reopening policy with vaccination status...if everything is reopened, then what's the carrot going to be....the CDC and the Biden administration needs to say that if you are vaccinated you can do all of these things, here are all of the freedoms that you can have because otherwise, if everything is reopened, people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway"

Last edited:
The anti vaxxers (trumptards) are going to ruin it for everyone. We’ll never get back to normal because of them

I think we all know fully well what this has always been about. Control. Though it's refreshing to hear them speak openly about their assault on civil liberties. Clearly they aren't very confident that the American people will just go along with it, given the tenor of the dialogue.

Nonsense.

The thread premise is a lie.

This has nothing to do with control.

Civil liberties are not being assaulted.

If I had a Nickle for every anti Trump moron that has told me they don't trust Trump's vaccines I'd be rich....stop blaming Trump supporters...everyone I know is getting the vaccine....and everyone I know is a Trump supporter....

The anti vaxxers (trumptards) are going to ruin it for everyone. We’ll never get back to normal because of them
Ahhh bologna...herd immunity will kick in when 70% of the people are vaccinated....you get vaccinated and leave other people alone...mind your own self and stop worrying about others....
Dr Fauci said this over and over again....

Do we guess at the subject here or what?

The participants in the discussion contend that ''the CDC and the Biden administration needs to say that if you are vaccinated you can do all of these things, here are all of the freedoms that you can have because otherwise people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway"

Apparently the participants have no grasp on the proper role of government. Or where rights come from, for that matter.

Do we guess at the subject here or what?

The participants in the discussion contend that ''the CDC and the Biden administration needs to say that if you are vaccinated you can do all of these things, here are all of the freedoms that you can have because otherwise people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway"

Apparently the participants have no grasp on the proper role of government. Or where rights come from, for that matter.
I treat the govt. like I did my parents and peers. I didn't pay attention nor did I heed what they said not to do.

Nonsense.

I think the bitch was very clear. She has been pushing this narrative for a year. It is ALL about CONTROL. Did you not hear Biden say, "If you vaccinate, you can bbq with your family on July 4?
What do they have to do? Pull their dicks out, slap you in the face with it and say suck? Wake up moron.

Nonsense.

Lying asshole.

Oh, and.....

STFUdonny.gif

The participants in the discusion contend that ''we have a really narrow window to tie in reopening policy with vaccination status...if everything is reopened, then what's the carrot going to be....the CDC and the Biden administration needs to say that if you are vaccinated you can do all of these things, here are all of the freedoms that you can have because otherwise, if everything is reopened, people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway"

Are you scared of your shadow to?

Forum List

Back