CDZ They Wanted a Nicer, Softer, Fuzzier Holocaust.

The one in D.C. is very well done. Informative and well documented. I learned a lot from the “visiting” exhibitions

Yeah it is. That's why I can see there are MANY OTHER sources of 8th grade curriculum competing with this guy's art. I'm SURE -- it's objective and correct -- but maybe not a 1st choice for public school 8th grade history.

Yeah it is. That's why I can see there are MANY OTHER sources of 8th grade curriculum competing with this guy's art. I'm SURE -- it's objective and correct -- but maybe not a 1st choice for public school 8th grade history.

There was one on Eugenics. I never saw it in Germany, or maybe l missed it. A programme, supported by doctors, of forcible sterilisation, amongst “other things”, of people considered to be on a lower level of humanity, such as deafness, slow at school. There was filmed witness testimony.

This was before they got to the Jews, measuring noses, foreheads, and the like.

^ The artefacts l saw there. Unbelievable, the things they did.

A palette of real hair colour types, like you see in the hair salons: various shades of blonde. Also one of artificial eyes, demonstrating different shades of blue. All to prove the purity of the Aryan race.

During that Nazi era, young women who married SS officers had to undergo racial purity tests.

There was one on Eugenics. I never saw it in Germany, or maybe l missed it. A programme, supported by doctors, of forcible sterilisation, amongst “other things”, of people considered to be on a lower level of humanity, such as deafness, slow at school. There was filmed witness testimony.

This was before they got to the Jews, measuring noses, foreheads, and the like.

It is called Planned Parenthood in the U.S.......

A school district in Tennessee recently removed Art Spiegelman’s Holocaust comic »Maus« from its curriculum. In an interview, the artist discusses his view of the controversy and why he fears American democracy is facing dark years ahead.

You have to sign up or pay to read the article so can you provide some details?

What age group was it "banned" for? Did they ban it as in forbid kids from reading it and burn all their copies on the playground or just decide to use a different book? Just because a school doesnt use a book or stops using a book doesnt make it banned. Is the old version of the Algebra book "banned" when the new one comes out and the school gets new books or decides to go with a different company to produce a Chemistry book?

The sooner memories of the Holocaust can be wiped from the minds of children, the sooner it can be repeated. We must never forget.
I see that somebody actually reacted with a thumbs down to the notion that we must never forget. Interesting.

as to those who DO wish a repeat of the Holocaust, one good book to read is "Jihad and Jew Hatred" by Matthias Kuntzel, wherein he details the way the Nazi Ideology has admixed with Islam due to the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist groups collaborating with Hitler in the 30s and 40s. The Mufti of Jerusalem actually worked for the Nazis after he was exiled from the mandate of Palestine and is a relative of the man who later took the name Yasser Arafat.

Forum List

Back