They shoot children, don't they?

Sighs, Please explain how killing terrorists makes it worse? How is the world worse off when 3/4ths of known Al Queda leadership is dead or captured?

Because the way it's being done, for every terrorist killed 3 spring up to replace them.

yes.
hate calls hate. If the terrorists see that US kill everybody, theu would be more and more agressive.
it was i mean in my message about the USA and muslim world : a peaceful politic is the key, or at least not a such violent politic. If USA, instaed of making war, try to be cxonciliant with the arabian world, the terrorists would not have support from the arabian countries. And they would be more weak.
Terorists enjoy when US kill people. They want to die for Islam - their Islam, not the true one - . They want to become martyrs.
So Bush put the U army in hell.

You know that when you kill terrorists, it make them strongest, because they become martyrs for the others.
It is a vicious circle.

How about de Gaulle after the French naval bombardment at Haiphong?
it was not him : he leave politic the 01/20/1946, and return to it in 1958.
Haiphong is in march 1946 - began the 6th - ;)

padisha emperor said:
yes.
hate calls hate. If the terrorists see that US kill everybody, theu would be more and more agressive.
it was i mean in my message about the USA and muslim world : a peaceful politic is the key, or at least not a such violent politic. If USA, instaed of making war, try to be cxonciliant with the arabian world, the terrorists would not have support from the arabian countries. And they would be more weak.
Terorists enjoy when US kill people. They want to die for Islam - their Islam, not the true one - . They want to become martyrs.
So Bush put the U army in hell.

You know that when you kill terrorists, it make them strongest, because they become martyrs for the others.
It is a vicious circle.

it was not him : he leave politic the 01/20/1946, and return to it in 1958.
Haiphong is in march 1946 - began the 6th - ;)

Hate breeds hate, you are correct. The terrorists found that out when they attacked the United States; not once, but many times. It took 3000 deaths in one of our major cities to incite the American people but Al Qaeda managed to do it.

If peaceful politics is the key, how come the terrorists didn't cease and dessit before we went after them? Why did they plot this horrific attack on the great city of New York? The United States has tried the "peaceful coexistence" route before and it has always ended with the US regretting having waited to take action.

wade said:
Because the way it's being done, for every terrorist killed 3 spring up to replace them.

I would love to know where you are getting your statistics. If you are somehow informed on Al Queda's recruitment numbers, you should inform the Department of Defense and those numbers will quickly be depleted.

I have a feeling however, that you have nothing but rhetoric to support your view. Besides which i think you need to come up with a pretty compelling argument why people are upset with the United States action to execute men whos trap bombs to children and behead civilians. Quite frankly im inclined to believe that killing these evil men happens to deter people from joining them.

posted by me :
Fracne was also vixctim of terrorists attacks...of course, not so awful than 9/11, but in 1995, lots of terrorists attack....and without war we go out of this crisis. the ennemy : FIA, Front Islamique Armé, weaponed islamic front.

Of course, Al Qaeda is bigger, really, but the facts that some of you thik it is a survival war is maybe too exagerate. Of course I can understand this point of view, but don't you think that if you 'll do war again and again and again, you'll have more and more ennemies ? the world population would be hostile to USA, like in Europe. It would be not good for USA. and so, not good for USA's allies.

A peaceful politic is often the key : France was after 1991 called by Islamics "little devil",like UK, the "great devil" was USA.
Now, and you saw it for the hostage affair, the muslim world is for France, is friendly with it. Even the Islamics are.
So, if USA would do a friendly politic with muslims countries, maybe these countries would want to be allied with USA, and in this situation, the Islamics who want attack USA would have no more countries with them, or less. look : Islamics took french hostages, all the muslim and islamic world condamn them.
So, if the muslim countries would be allies of USA, USA would have no problem, or really less.

I know it's hard to believe and more to do. But politic is hard.
A clever politic with muslim countries will help USA

this message is in "France" >> "Chirac est un Ver" ;)

I would love to know where you are getting your statistics. If you are somehow informed on Al Queda's recruitment numbers, you should inform the Department of Defense and those numbers will quickly be depleted.

I have a feeling however, that you have nothing but rhetoric to support your view. Besides which i think you need to come up with a pretty compelling argument why people are upset with the United States action to execute men whos trap bombs to children and behead civilians. Quite frankly im inclined to believe that killing these evil men happens to deter people from joining them.

You must not watch the news shows (I watch most of them while working, I'm a channel flipper extreme). It is generally agreed that for every terrorist (I didn't say necessarily say Al-Queda) killed that there is more than one ready to take their place.

I agree, we should take out Al-Queda as fast as possible. Even if they manage to recruit new members to their ranks, removing existing members weakens the structure and so it makes sense to do so.

My point however is that if you are proposing that we can eliminate all terrorists through this policy, short of outright genocide, you are kidding yourself.

Wade.

liberal4now said:
"Your level of thought is that of a child. You need to see beyond the fashionableness of hating america. We stopped the nazis. The communists. Now 're stopping world terrorism, and all you do is bitch and moan like a child."

No, your level of thinking is like that of a child. The bush admin. is making terrorism worse. Look at what is happening in Iraq. Everyday there are car bombings, people are dying. The situation in Iraq is not getting better. It is getting worse. Terrorism is not going away. Even the mighty bush man can't win the war on terrorism. The moron said so himself and then later retracted it.

Still flogging that dead horse? He said it's not a war that will be one in the sense that no official government can say "OK, we give up." A proper reading in context and it makes total sense.

Here's the difference between libs and cons: cons put things IN context to make their case, libs take things out of context to make their case. One way is honest, one way is dishonest. Can you tell which is which? It seems not.

wade said:
You must not watch the news shows (I watch most of them while working, I'm a channel flipper extreme). It is generally agreed that for every terrorist (I didn't say necessarily say Al-Queda) killed that there is more than one ready to take their place.

I agree, we should take out Al-Queda as fast as possible. Even if they manage to recruit new members to their ranks, removing existing members weakens the structure and so it makes sense to do so.

My point however is that if you are proposing that we can eliminate all terrorists through this policy, short of outright genocide, you are kidding yourself.

Wade.

So what is your solution wade? To just lay down and allow islamofascism to work it's tentacles around the globe? THEY DON'T WANT TO COEXIST PEACEFULLY. An honest reading of the Quaran reveals this simple truth.

rtwngAvngr said:
So what is your solution wade? To just lay down and allow islamofascism to work it's tentacles around the globe? THEY DON'T WANT TO COEXIST PEACEFULLY. An honest reading of the Quaran reveals this simple truth.

No, but we have to be smart about how we pursue this battle, and so far we have not been smart at all.

We are bankrupting ourselves in the first battle of a long war. Bush is playing right into their hand like a fool.

wade said:
No, but we have to be smart about how we pursue this battle, and so far we have not been smart at all.

We are bankrupting ourselves in the first battle of a long war. Bush is playing right into their hand like a fool.

Typical. Glittering generality, "be smart", followed by zero actual advice. And then some more personal attack. Don't you tire of your own vacuousness?

And how about your vacuousness, padesha? Tired yet?

no vacuousness in me, thanx.
It is not because some of this board's users think not exactly like you that they are stupid and vacuous...You know, they can even be more clever than you !

(and in France, it is 0:35 AM, not the end of afternoon of the beginning of evening...)

padisha emperor said:
It is not because some of this board's users think not exactly like you that they are stupid and vacuous...You know, they can even be more clever than you !

(and in France, it is 0:35 AM, not the end of afternoon of the beginning of evening...)

If you think "be smarter" is a plan, then you have a disorder, a malady.

wade said:

First, it would take a heck of alot more than we are spending now to bankrupt the US. Especially since government spending is just a small part of the GDP of the United States. In Germany their government spends nearly 50% of the nations GDP and its just starting to break. I think we will be able to handle atleast that much before bankrupting ourselves. and I dont see us handling that anytime soon. Especially not with conservatives in control. Now if we could only get rid of some entitlements.

Second, if we are playing so stupid right now, how would you do it?

padisha emperor said:
I agree. Totally.

How exactly can you agree? France isnt doing anything to assist us in the war on terror. How can they be bankrupting themselves fighting terror?

padisha emperor said:

I dont think RWA said anything about people being stupid because they disagree with him. I think he is saying that you guys are saying nothing but empty rhetoric. be nice to see something substancial.

You guys want to say Bush is wrong? thats fine. But dont think its very clever unless you explain what he is doing wrong and what you think he can do better so we can actually have a discussion on ideas rather than simply saying Bush is wrong.

I agree, because I think hat this war was not a very clever thing.
Nevermind, US did it, but now, it's a slough, a quagmire. The US army is in hell.
So, now, the US government have to be clever with the following decisions about Iraq.

You guys want to say Bush is wrong? thats fine. But dont think its very clever unless you explain what he is doing wrong and what you think he can do better so we can actually have a discussion on ideas rather than simply saying Bush is wrong.

This is excellent, I tried this approach with another troll a few months ago and he outright refused.

Answer what Av posed to you. No vague 'UN resolutions will work' bullshit, answer with some solid ideas.

It's been my experience that the hand-wringing liberals such as yourselves can't answser this question.

Prove me wrong, Liberals!

Forum List

Back