They Said If I Voted Trump Segregation Would Return to Colleges

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And they were right!

A growing movement appears to be spreading to more and more college campuses around the country: individualized graduation ceremonies segregated by race, sexual orientation, immigration status and other minority groups. These events are held in addition to standard graduation ceremonies, celebrating the different racial, ethnic, sexual and immigrational identities of the participants.

TRENDING: Segregated grad ceremonies for blacks, Native Americans, undocumented students, LGBTQ - The College Fix

I dont doubt it. Blacks have been calling for that regressive bullshit for a few years now.
"we want equality"
"ok here you go"
"give me back segregation you fucking racists!!"

And they were right!

A growing movement appears to be spreading to more and more college campuses around the country: individualized graduation ceremonies segregated by race, sexual orientation, immigration status and other minority groups. These events are held in addition to standard graduation ceremonies, celebrating the different racial, ethnic, sexual and immigrational identities of the participants.

TRENDING: Segregated grad ceremonies for blacks, Native Americans, undocumented students, LGBTQ - The College Fix

ROTFLMAO

Identity politics creating discrimination by proxy. Hey, you, you have to be a faggot to be at this ceremony.

So what if you're a black gay? Obviously we'll need sub categories.

I dont doubt it. Blacks have been calling for that regressive bullshit for a few years now.
"we want equality"
"ok here you go"
"give me back segregation you fucking racists!!"

Maybe getting an advanced education has taught them how much damage desegregation has caused.

And they were right!

According to your own link, these celebrations have been ongoing since the mid 90's which negates your thread title.

Why is a celebration of an academic achievement such a hot topic for you maggots? Jealous?

This does appear to be the goal of the regressives. They put so much effort into literally dividing us into groups, that they have to want stuff like this.

They create black studies, women's studies, gay studies, on and on. They can't be surprised this happens when they've been pushing so hard.

Another example of how these people are NOT liberals.

This does appear to be the goal of the regressives. They put so much effort into literally dividing us into groups, that they have to want stuff like this.

They create black studies, women's studies, gay studies, on and on. They can't be surprised this happens when they've been pushing so hard.

Another example of how these people are NOT liberals.
Divisiveness is a leftist trait.

Forum List

Back