"..they may have been phoney in the past, but they're for real now.."

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Sean Spicer stated the above (quoting Trump, as he instructed) with a wide smirk on his face knowing full well that he thrown before the press corps and asked to LIE.

Of course, Spicer was commenting on the job growth of this past month, the 85th straight month of an upward tic in the employment market.....Although under Obama the growth had been higher on a per month basis, Trump wanted...DEMANDED....all the glory for the good news.

Look, my right wing friends, be honest (if not to the rest of us) to yourselves, and admit that the Trumpster is a narcissistic, LIAR.

Sean Spicer stated the above (quoting Trump, as he instructed) with a wide smirk on his face knowing full well that he thrown before the press corps and asked to LIE.

Of course, Spicer was commenting on the job growth of this past month, the 85th straight month of an upward tic in the employment market.....Although under Obama the growth had been higher on a per month basis, Trump wanted...DEMANDED....all the glory for the good news.

Look, my right wing friends, be honest (if not to the rest of us) to yourselves, and admit that the Trumpster is a narcissistic, LIAR.
Couldn't wait to hear Trump embrace U3 unemployment reports

He claimed unemployment was 42% under Obama

The Trumpster may have a personality disorder or two...don't we all.

But, he had the good fortune to be running against a craven haint who thought America was a Banana Republic, and she got to be President just because her husband was President, like Evita Peron. And he was running against a Democratic Party which had been jerked to the left by Bolshiviks who now dominate it.

So, people in Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan, voted for the dude with personality disorders. Sometimes you have to take a chance, and hope you get lucky. The Britts were absolutely sure that Winston Churchill was bat-shit crazy....until the Huns were at the Gate...and they had to take a chance on Crazy.

You Pinheads need to realize that the People knew they were taking a chance on Trump. Sometimes only evil choices are available to the wisdom of man.

They did so after hearing intense screeching from the Liberal Press, and they have not changed their minds just because of the continued intense screeching from a Press which they value just about at the level of cockroaches and head lice.

You are daily making a Fool of yourself on this board. Its not my business really; but it seems someone ought to let you know.

______

• Banned
You are daily making a Fool of yourself on this board. Its not my business really; but it seems someone ought to let you know.

Actually, and with ALL due respect, let me tell you to go royally fuck yourself.

I was never a Hillary fan, but you and your fellow morons helped to elect a clown, and if your ilk "thinks" that such is an improvement, you deserve to be royally screwed.......At the very least, I did not vote to be screwed.....YOU, on the other hand, actually paid for the rope to hang yourself.......LOL

He claimed unemployment was 42% under Obama

....and Trump lap dogs actually believe this moron....They'll claim that he is a bit "eccentric"....rather than calling him a delusional psycipath.......Go figure

Well? You had ~150mil working, ~100mil not? Do some math. Closer to 40% by my calc. Huh?
100/250=2/5=40% ,fixed it Nat.

Food stampers doubled up, ain't all cherry.

Last edited:
Here some facts about Obama, your messiah and salvation:

Meanwhile, annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015.

Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes:
  • ‘From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent,’ entrepreneur Louis Woodhill explained at RealClearMarkets. He expects final figures to show that ‘2015 will have been the tenth year in a row that real GDP growth came in at under 3.0 percent.’
During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent.

Real median household income: down 2.3 percent.

Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent.

Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent.

National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.

'Nuff said.

Actually, and with ALL due respect, let me tell you to go royally fuck yourself.

I was never a Hillary fan, but you and your fellow morons helped to elect a clown, and if your ilk "thinks" that such is an improvement, you deserve to be royally screwed.......At the very least, I did not vote to be screwed.....YOU, on the other hand, actually paid for the rope to hang yourself.......LOL
You were never a Hillary fan????????

Yes, he is. And so is Obama, and Hillary, so what's your point? Politicians, especially successful ones, are all narcissistic liars. Are you that naive that you don't realize that?

But, he had the good fortune to be running against a craven haint who thought America was a Banana Republic, and she got to be President just because her husband was President, like Evita Peron. And he was running against a Democratic Party which had been jerked to the left by Bolshiviks who now dominate it.

So, people in Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan, voted for the dude with personality disorders. Sometimes you have to take a chance, and hope you get lucky. The Britts were absolutely sure that Winston Churchill was bat-shit crazy....until the Huns were at the Gate...and they had to take a chance on Crazy.

You Pinheads need to realize that the People knew they were taking a chance on Trump. Sometimes only evil choices are available to the wisdom of man.

They did so after hearing intense screeching from the Liberal Press, and they have not changed their minds just because of the continued intense screeching from a Press which they value just about at the level of cockroaches and head lice.

______
Mac you know yourself best so, yes, you know fools since . . . . However, the point missed remains that Trump has no moral center or character, while WSC was all that and more.

Trump is going to be the best president this country has had in thirty years. for the next eight years if he wants to then Pence will be for the next eight. Liberals will be washed out of the government and flushed all of your lies and Bullshit are just like a kid crying for a candy bar when he just broke his mothers best china. Your shit is rolling off and down the drain because it all proven lies and vile disgusting vomit. Find a stupid pile of shit retard who will believe any of your shit, and you found another stupid 50 IQ liberal.

Here some facts about Obama, your messiah and salvation:

Meanwhile, annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015.

Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes:
  • ‘From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent,’ entrepreneur Louis Woodhill explained at RealClearMarkets. He expects final figures to show that ‘2015 will have been the tenth year in a row that real GDP growth came in at under 3.0 percent.’
During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent.

Real median household income: down 2.3 percent.

Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent.

Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent.

National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.

'Nuff said.

I guess that morons like you try to divert when the original question posed is too hard......Expected from Trump lap dogs....

But out of curiosity, did you know that the TWO wars during the GWB illustrious years were never placed in the national debt until Obama was honest enough to include those costs?
.....and Medicare Advantage was also a "hidden" debt....LOL

Yes, he is. And so is Obama, and Hillary, so what's your point? Politicians, especially successful ones, are all narcissistic liars. Are you that naive that you don't realize that?

Perhaps I am a bit less cynical........However, Trump has taken his lies to a new level of tolerable acceptance

Perhaps I am a bit less cynical........However, Trump has taken his lies to a new level of tolerable acceptance

Really? So Hellary's and BO's lies you found more palatable?

______

Yep, you took a chance in hopes that you would get lucky. You didn't get lucky. The man is a spoiled, childish, pig.

Forum List

Back