They all need to be relieved of duty

The most recent and outrageous example of the immunity trend was the quiet departure of the entire Bush Administration without so much as an investigation of a single one of their many crimes, from the conspiracy to invade a passive nation, to the torture of innocents and the theft of billions of dollars in U.S. Treasure.

Would that be the Iraq invasion that was openly approved of and funded by Congress, as well as approved of by the UN? I would like the names of the innocents that were tortured, and what the torture was.

Thanks

Yeah............sure............and not only kill a whole bunch of civilians, but also expose the people you're supposed to rescue to the possibility of friendly fire.

Oh no, they might be killed! Wait a minute..........

How badly do you think that right wingers would be roasting Obama if he had sent in jets and they did end up with collateral damage that killed a couple of them?

Face it..................Panetta himself said there wasn't enough intel to send people in.

Because............like I said................you have to know what you're going up against before sending in troops.

And, I'd be willing to bet Panetta knows more about when and how to send in troops than you do.

A high speed pass by a couple of F-16's out of Sigonella would have scattered them. And the drone in place showed them what they were up against.

Those that are guilty of malfeasance in the death of the four envoys should at least the same punishment as those responsible for losing 241 American military in the 1983 raid in Lebannon.

How badly do you think that right wingers would be roasting Obama if he had sent in jets and they did end up with collateral damage that killed a couple of them?

Face it..................Panetta himself said there wasn't enough intel to send people in.

Because............like I said................you have to know what you're going up against before sending in troops.

And, I'd be willing to bet Panetta knows more about when and how to send in troops than you do.

A high speed pass by a couple of F-16's out of Sigonella would have scattered them. And the drone in place showed them what they were up against.

Just a high speed pass eh? You think the terrorists would have turned tail and ran? What if they had Stinger missiles? And what use is it to send in a couple of jets if they're not going to drop bombs, just fly around buzzing the area?

And Panetta himself said that the single drone overhead didn't provide enough intel.

Yeah............sure............and not only kill a whole bunch of civilians, but also expose the people you're supposed to rescue to the possibility of friendly fire.

How badly do you think that right wingers would be roasting Obama if he had sent in jets and they did end up with collateral damage that killed a couple of them?.

Sure, the safer political move was to sit on his ass and let them die then try to sell some BS story about a "spontaneous demonstration" over some movie nobody had seen, right? You sound like a democrat alright.

How badly do you think that right wingers would be roasting Obama if he had sent in jets and they did end up with collateral damage that killed a couple of them?.

Sure, the safer political move was to sit on his ass and let them die then try to sell some BS story about a "spontaneous demonstration" over some movie nobody had seen, right? You sound like a democrat alright.

It wasn't a question of a political move, it was a question of logistics and intel.

Panetta even said as much.

Every last one of these sons of bitches need to hit the bricks. I don't care who they are or what the represent, they need to be relieved of duty. Anyone, anywhere has to go because of the 4 Americans murdered in Benghazi. Obama is covered, he will get no blame since I'm sure there are people out there who will fall on their sword to save him.

We need to find out everything about this and action needs to be taken. If criminal prosecution is needed? Lock then up and throw away the key.

Whoever told people not to help those men, to "Stand Down", they better get jail time and a lot of it.

where were those demands when bush's incompetence allowed thousands of new yorkers to die?

was condie fired?
the head of the CIA?
the head of the FBI?

anyone?

It wasn't a question of a political move, it was a question of logistics and intel.

YOU specifically gave a political motivation.

Just a high speed pass eh? You think the terrorists would have turned tail and ran? What if they had Stinger missiles?

Oh sure, safety first.

For everyone but those four AMERICANS, right?

Hey.............if the jets had been shot down, the ambassador would have still been killed, because they were there for a specific mission.

You don't know much about how the military works, do you?

Try again.

YOU specifically gave a political motivation.

Really? Can you provide the specific quote of mine (without editing it) that says that?

Just a high speed pass eh? You think the terrorists would have turned tail and ran? What if they had Stinger missiles?

Oh sure, safety first.

For everyone but those four AMERICANS, right?

Hey.............if the jets had been shot down, the ambassador would have still been killed, because they were there for a specific mission.

You don't know much about how the military works, do you?

Try again.

Sure, sure. Much safer to just sit on his ass and let them die. I mean, he had an important election coming up and all...

I'm sure they'd understand...

I was going to ask if you're an American, but are you even a fucking human being?

Hey look, there's a political motivation. Much more important to obama, the democrat party, and their media dogs (and, apparently, YOU) than AMERICAN LIVES.

Hey look, there's a political motivation. Much more important to obama, the democrat party, and their media dogs (and, apparently, YOU) than AMERICAN LIVES.

Like I said, full quote, not cherry picked, because I was telling you that even Panetta said that we didn't have enough intel to go in with, and he would not UNNECESSARILY put lives at danger.

But.............keep on with your partisan hackery...........

Every last one of these sons of bitches need to hit the bricks. I don't care who they are or what the represent, they need to be relieved of duty. Anyone, anywhere has to go because of the 4 Americans murdered in Benghazi. Obama is covered, he will get no blame since I'm sure there are people out there who will fall on their sword to save him.

We need to find out everything about this and action needs to be taken. If criminal prosecution is needed? Lock then up and throw away the key.

Whoever told people not to help those men, to "Stand Down", they better get jail time and a lot of it.

The CIA is nothing but a home for political hacks and Hollywood wannabes. Somebody in government has to have the political courage to reorganize the incredible mess that the Central Intelligence Agency has become with their secret budget and a bloated bureaucracy.

4 dead. That's all? Almost 3000 Americans bought the farm while Bush was ignoring reports about impending attacks while vacationing on his horseless ranch in Crawford. Since we're on the subject of people getting killed. You know how many CEO's go to jail after being judged guilty of negligence in workers deaths? None that I know of. Two that come to mind are Don Blankenship and the Koch Brothers who just paid fines. That's how we treat CEO's and corporations and that's the respect the one percent has for human lives. So why are you so fired up about 4 lousy lives?

Like I said, full quote, not cherry picked, ...........

If you can't stand by your own words then choose them more carefully. No matter what followed that sentence, those are your words and your attitude (and, apparently, obama's as well).

Forum List

Back