They all need to be relieved of duty

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
Every last one of these sons of bitches need to hit the bricks. I don't care who they are or what the represent, they need to be relieved of duty. Anyone, anywhere has to go because of the 4 Americans murdered in Benghazi. Obama is covered, he will get no blame since I'm sure there are people out there who will fall on their sword to save him.

We need to find out everything about this and action needs to be taken. If criminal prosecution is needed? Lock then up and throw away the key.

Whoever told people not to help those men, to "Stand Down", they better get jail time and a lot of it.

Every last one of these sons of bitches need to hit the bricks. I don't care who they are or what the represent, they need to be relieved of duty. Anyone, anywhere has to go because of the 4 Americans murdered in Benghazi. Obama is covered, he will get no blame since I'm sure there are people out there who will fall on their sword to save him.

We need to find out everything about this and action needs to be taken. If criminal prosecution is needed? Lock then up and throw away the key.

Whoever told people not to help those men, to "Stand Down", they better get jail time and a lot of it.

Calm down little girl. You don't really give a shit about the four Americans killed, all you care about is blaming Obama. You wingnuts make me sick.

Lock them up? What's the charge?

You're right. But the trend for the past few decades has been government officials at all levels enjoying tacit immunity from punishment of any kind. I believe this trend manifested most prominently in the outcome of the so-called "hearings" re: the massacre at Waco, TX. That debacle concluded with the freakishly incompetent figurehead, Janet Reno, pronouncing the new evasive mea culpa, "I take full responsibility!" After which she walked out and that was that.

Not a goddam thing was done about the monstrous federal crime that was Waco and ever since then the most that has come of the investigative theater re: any official misconduct is the protective "I take full responsibility" mantra followed by a smirking departure.

The most recent and outrageous example of the immunity trend was the quiet departure of the entire Bush Administration without so much as an investigation of a single one of their many crimes, from the conspiracy to invade a passive nation, to the torture of innocents and the theft of billions of dollars in U.S. Treasure.

They walked away smiling.

r331987_1498356.jpg

Last edited:

Do you think it was important enough to get to the truth to have your representatives on the Congressional committed covering this incident to show up for the military/intelligence briefing?

Calm down little girl. You don't really give a shit about the four Americans killed, all you care about is blaming Obama. You wingnuts make me sick.[/QUOTE]

Then we're doing our jobs. Does you need a barf bag? :D

That is why they are all scrambling to get their stories straight.

Nothing like a little contempt prior to investigation to get the old juices flowing!

It is such a pity the rest of America has not leapt straight to the sentencing phase like you have. Democracy and fact gathering are such a pain in the ass.

How about Deliberately misleading the American people, Congressional Committees, and the UN. How about demonizing Free speech and blaming a video, which brought more attention to the video, and caused more violence around the world?

Obamabots will literally never admit Obama could do anything wrong. Ever.

If Obama was certain the attack was a terrorist attack, what is the theory for why he blamed a video instead?

This should be fun!

If anyone needs to go, then obama needs to go.

Absolutely!! If we had a real media in this country I know we'd get justice but since its POS Obama the media will do all they can to cover him :mad:

How about Deliberately misleading the American people, Congressional Committees, and the UN. How about demonizing Free speech and blaming a video, which brought more attention to the video, and caused more violence around the world?

Obamabots will literally never admit Obama could do anything wrong. Ever.

Impeach his sorry ass.

So...no theories as to why Obama blamed the video if he knew it was a terrorist attack?

I had a feeling no one had thought that one through.

If Obama was certain the attack was a terrorist attack, what is the theory for why he blamed a video instead?

This should be fun!

Why? Simple...............it was because Mittens shot his mouth off first and said things about the video. Shortly afterwards (the following morning after the attack), Obama made his speech from the Rose Garden where he called it an act of terror.

The situation started Tuesday night, with Romney accusing Obama of sympathizing with anti-American interests in the Muslim world — a common line of attack from the Republican.

But the timing of the statement — in the middle of the ongoing incidents in Libya and Egypt — led to an outburst of criticism that built as the night went on and intensified after Romney reiterated the charge at a hastily staged news conference here Wednesday morning.

“I think it’s a terrible course for America to stand in apology for our values, that instead when our grounds are being attacked and being breached, that the first response of the United States must be outrage at the breach of the sovereignty of our nation,” Romney told reporters. “An apology for America’s values is never the right course.”

Minutes after Romney’s news conference, inside a small campaign office in a drab Jacksonville strip mall, a door down from the Blazin Reptiles exotic pet shop, Obama addressed the nation surrounded by the grandeur of his office. In the Rose Garden, with Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton at his side and the White House behind him, the president mourned the loss of American lives and vowed that “justice will be done.”

Romney repeats sharp criticism of Obama after Benghazi, Cairo attacks - The Washington Post

So...no theories as to why Obama blamed the video if he knew it was a terrorist attack?

I had a feeling no one had thought that one through.

Obama didn't blame the video.

The embassy in Cairo (knowing it was 9/11) had released a statement in the morning distancing themselves from the video.

Then, the attack happened.

Then, Mittens made his statement.

Then, Obama made his statement, calling it an act of terror.

Can you provide a link where the WH actually DID blame the video?

The most recent and outrageous example of the immunity trend was the quiet departure of the entire Bush Administration without so much as an investigation of a single one of their many crimes, from the conspiracy to invade a passive nation, to the torture of innocents and the theft of billions of dollars in U.S. Treasure.

Because none of those things happened. Check your oxygen tank, it may be running low.

Quick question chumpsteak................can you provide any proof that anyone said to "stand down"?

I'd also like to know if there were any combat helo teams in range that could have been deployed, but, that's classified information (troop movements).

Do YOU know if there were any assets in the area that could have gotten there in time?

Forum List

Back