these people are DUMB

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
The house doesnt have votes for their radical agenda, nor impeachment.
The electoral college process is in the 12th amendment. You cant just vote it away in congress you fucking morons!
Its funny because all trump does is "talk shit to get his base riled up" while they do the same thing!
Both sides need to chill out. Thats with their fear of the future and disingenuous outrage. STFU already!

The electoral college process is in the 12th amendment. You cant just vote it away in congress you fucking morons!
Its funny because all trump does is "talk shit to get his base riled up" while they do the same thing!
Both sides need to chill out. Thats with their fear of the future and disingenuous outrage. STFU already!
Did Pelosi say she wants to get rid of the Electoral College?
What news are you reacting to? C'mon, TN. Let us in on the secret.

No way ... this is way more fun and with all this bickering they're not really getting around to screwing anything up.

Win-Win.

Just think, you have one dumb dude who thinks Guam will tip over voting on your health care and your wall. You have a denture sucker doing the same, you have a hostile calling the sitting President a mother fucker, you have the Guam asshole calling the US President Hitler and his base nazi’s! And this is the fucking group that is going to give us a perfect country.

Steve cohen introduced a bill. He is a moron.

They really think the states are going to give up the EC :lol:
Probably they won't, but a lot of people would welcome it, I think, based on what I've heard here. It's not the weirdest idea in the world, TN.

Pelosi proposes getting rid of the Electoral Vote.
Try reading a news site.

Probably they won't, but a lot of people would welcome it, I think, based on what I've heard here. It's not the weirdest idea in the world, TN.
They are doing nothing more than pandering to their base. Same as impeachment and their radical agenda.
Just like what they say trump does :lol:

Because slums should run the nation.
Any means possible is the democrats policy now, and if it means allying themselves with anyone (even MS-13 if it opposes this president), they will.

Isn't that what Pelosi did not long ago ??

Any means possible is the democrats policy now, and if it means allying themselves with anyone (even MS-13 if it opposes this president), they will.

America is up the creek.

The Left have no clue we even have a Constitution, let alone what it says and how you modify it.

They are not dumb, they are throwing out red meat to their faithful. They are doing this so in 2020 they can say "well, we tried".

The GOP did the same thing with their 54 votes to get rid of ObamaCare...yet when they controlled both Congress and the White House they suddenly did not have enough votes.

Acorrding to the denture sucker ms 13 has a spark of divinity!

It's all for show. Keep the base happy. Keep that fundraising going. Position yourself for re-election.

These are politicians. They have their priorities.

Acorrding to the denture sucker ms 13 has a spark of divinity!
If MS-13 believe in J they’re going to heaven.

America is up the creek.
Maybe not.... Don't give up.

Forum List

Back