These people are bigots!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
American children born in the 21st century, many of whom are now teenagers, have spent their entire lives with the US at war on tv. Constant war against an ever-changing faceless enemy only seen on large screens is exactly the dystopic nightmare society envisioned in 1984 by George Orwell. We the People have even been told that "war is peace" but with slightly different words.

Does anyone truly believe that video games are the cause of violence? Does anyone honestly think that if kids were playing soft-core mindless games like MineCraft then school shootings will end? Besides the obvious observation that endless, mindless media from smart phones, television and video games in general are most likely the number one cause of failing schools, and the US spends more money on weaponry than on education, it's pretty safe to say that video game violence isn't the cause of this worthless American society but simply a symptom.

Bush tortured POWs to death in secret prisons and Obama ran a drone strike on an American teenager because of whatever. Do Mortal Kombat or even Grand Theft Auto go that far? No. Kids don't learn violence from video games.

My Grandson recently told me that "Gaming is now a "sport" - I slapped the hell out of him.

Again - do something constructive with your miserable life sonny. Get off your ass, get out of your basement and do something outside. The sun will do you good. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back