These Numbers Before The DNC Hack

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right folks.
Some of you might be advised to begin removing all sharp objects from your house.
Wikileaks is promising to release emails to and from Hillary that will end her political career once and forall.
This is AFTER 20K DNC hacked emails were released.
I wonder if there is now anyone with a sentient brain on the planet who doesn't now acknowledge that Russia/Israel and China, to name just a few countries have all in fact hacked every fucking email coming to or originating from Hillary's private unsecure email server/s?
It got so hilarious, I'm told, that hundreds of hackers were literally watching the emails come and go on the server as if they were watching a fucking 'live-stream' lawn bowling match.
Feet up. Having a beer watching the fucking little rat Blumenthal tell Hillary what she should be doing in Libya.
https://uasdata.usc.edu/data/election-poll
How joyous it is to watch 'Queen For A Day' Hillary come soooo close to getting her fucking paws on "The Precious" and not touch it!

That's right folks.
Some of you might be advised to begin removing all sharp objects from your house.
Wikileaks is promising to release emails to and from Hillary that will end her political career once and forall.
I wonder if there is now anyone with a sentient brain on the planet who doesn't now acknowledge that Russia/Israel and China, to name just a few countries have all in fact hacked every fucking email coming to or originating from Hillary's private unsecure email server/s?
It got so hilarious, I'm told, that hundreds of hackers were literally watching the emails come and go on the server as if they were watching a fucking 'live-stream' lawn bowling match.
Feet up. Having a beer watching the fucking little rat Blumenthal tell Hillary what she should be doing in Libya.
How joyous it is to watch 'Queen For A Day' Hillary come soooo close to getting her fucking paws on "The Precious" and not touch it!

idiota....this is like the fifth wing nut thread on this subject.

the FBI and your loons in congress have already seen the emails.

give it up...vote for dumb donald if you want, but really...

it's over, little boy.

That's right folks.

it's over, little boy.

Comey, for all his hawing, pronounced her guilty on the spot. That's a fact.

That's right folks.

it's over, little boy.

Correction, there were some emails that the FBI couldn't retrieve.

That's right folks.
The Congress feared it and I and millions of fellow Americans knew it. The fucking Russians hacked Hillary's server and stole our national secrets and Hillary's personal secrets. LOL

Thank you WikiLeaks.

That's right folks.

it's over, little boy.
They saw DNC emails? When? It isn't even a legal matter. Try to keep up jellyhead.

That's right folks.

it's over, little boy.
They saw DNC emails? When? It isn't even a legal matter. Try to keep up jellyhead.
It shows if they could hack DNC emails they could also hack Hillary's server because that bunch of leaks are coming next. Try to keep up how the conversation progresses.

That's right folks.

it's over, little boy.

So has Russia and China, that's the problem.

Forum List

Back