These Are The Careers to be Impacted By the Coming Jobless Economy

Nutbags had better get used to the idea that a people are going to be paid more for less work. Just think.....we will return to having a parent at home when the kids return from school. As it should be.

Lol, typical libtard knee jerk response.

My points are simply these;

1. we are heading into a jobless economy where robots will be able to do EVERYTHING that humans can currently do.

2. We need to have national economic planning (not a command economy, which is different) and something along the Nordic Model is proven to work.

3. We should probably prep for some form of Universal Basic Income to cushion the blow for millions of households.

4. Before we can do Number 3 we have to secure our borders or else it is economic suicide. Thus we need some kind of international economic fund for supporting other nations in an effort to establish UBI for their own economies as well.

5. We should probably also look at a planned economy that makes extensive use of advanced AI to advise and manage the details of local, state and the regional economic zones across the nation.

Lol, typical libtard knee jerk response.

My points are simply these;

1. we are heading into a jobless economy where robots will be able to do EVERYTHING that humans can currently do.

2. We need to have national economic planning (not a command economy, which is different) and something along the Nordic Model is proven to work.

3. We should probably prep for some form of Universal Basic Income to cushion the blow for millions of households.

4. Before we can do Number 3 we have to secure our borders or else it is economic suicide. Thus we need some kind of international economic fund for supporting other nations in an effort to establish UBI for their own economies as well.

5. We should probably also look at a planned economy that makes extensive use of advanced AI to advise and manage the details of local, state and the regional economic zones across the nation.

Stop calling me a liberal. It's stupid. Or at the very least save that particular stupidity for your final words. I refuse to read past the moronic name calling.

Stop calling me a liberal. It's stupid.

Well, OK, I could call you Stupid, but it seems rather rude to do so.

Or at the very least save that particular stupidity for your final words. I refuse to read past the moronic name calling.
Well that is your excuse for this thread, Stupid, but if you really wanted to get other peoples ideas and experiences to form your own ideas, Stupid, you wouldnt let that stop you, Stupid.

That seems too rude, I am just going to call you a libtard. (I didnt call you a liberal either, Stupid)

good.....we can replace politicians with robots who will actually do what we voted them to do....

I don't believe you and I agree on much. But Damn that's a good idea.

I have Mike Turner for congressman. I would rather have Mike Turners robot. No doubt smarter. And more personable.

good.....we can replace politicians with robots who will actually do what we voted them to do....

I don't believe you and I agree on much. But Damn that's a good idea.

I have Mike Turner for congressman. I would rather have Mike Turners robot. No doubt smarter. And more personable.

All the bad legislation without a heart to be bothered about.

Sounds like a real winner, lol.

Stop calling me a liberal. It's stupid.

Well, OK, I could call you Stupid, but it seems rather rude to do so.

Or at the very least save that particular stupidity for your final words. I refuse to read past the moronic name calling.
Well that is your excuse for this thread, Stupid, but if you really wanted to get other peoples ideas and experiences to form your own ideas, Stupid, you wouldnt let that stop you, Stupid.

That seems too rude, I am just going to call you a libtard. (I didnt call you a liberal either, Stupid)

I'm sure my core political values are more conservative than yours. The big problem I run into is that as an atheist many religists believe that one cannot be a conservative without believing in THEIR sky fairies. I have a good mind and can offer good perspective from a conservative foundation. Calling me a lib in any form is RUDE. I have no idea how that label got started but I am getting pissed off that it persists.

Forum List

Back