There's No Media Bias

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
On the somber 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, nearly 2,000 members of the U.S. military have died in Afghanistan since the war started in response to the attacks in 2011. The Defense Department has tallied 1,987 deaths. The Associated Press has counted 1,980. Other organizations put the number above 2,000. In addition, according to the Defense Department, 17,519 service members have been wounded in Afghanistan.

Media Ignores Increased Deaths, Casualties in Afghanistan Under Obama

Why doesn't it matter to the media the way it used to?

We should have gotten the hell out years ago

On the somber 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, nearly 2,000 members of the U.S. military have died in Afghanistan since the war started in response to the attacks in 2011. The Defense Department has tallied 1,987 deaths. The Associated Press has counted 1,980. Other organizations put the number above 2,000. In addition, according to the Defense Department, 17,519 service members have been wounded in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan never mattered to the media. Iraq was a big political fault line, but Afghanistan isnt'.

Bigotbart, say no more.

We should have gotten the hell out years ago

Again the PLAN was and IS evaluation in 2013 and pull out in 2014!

BUT it is extremely hard to fight a war when the civilian control, i.e. Obama administration
puts requirements like these in place!

One soldier shows me the list of new regulations the platoon was given.
This is from a laminated card each soldier must carry:
"Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force

For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests.
“Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch. “We should just drop a f–king bomb on this place. You sit and ask yourself: What are we doing here?”
There are plenty of critics in the arena. He deserves my silence. I love my country a lot more than I love politics. I think it is essential that he be helped in office.

Top 10 Breaches of Protocol By the Obamas | NewsReal Blog

And the last Congressional Medal of Honor winner??? Dakota Meyer rightfully won the Medal of Honor .. no question..
.........but the traitor Obama that put around his neck ,CAUSED the deaths of the Marines!

How can Obama do that when HE KNOWS his orders got the Marines killed!
Here is why.. Obama's NEW rules of engagements did the following:

U.S. commanders, citing new rules to avoid civilian casualties,
rejected repeated calls to unleash artillery rounds at attackers dug into the slopes and tree lines — despite being told repeatedly that they weren't near the village."

'We're pinned down:' 4 U.S. Marines die in Afghan ambush | McClatchy

Forum List

Back