There will be a nuclear bomb attack somewhere in our lifetime

It will likely occur because some conservative fruitcake thinks that a nuclear war is "winnable". And be that as it may, the United States is the only country in history to use nuclear weapons against another country..and on a civilian target.

Lest anyone forget.
Like Truman, a Democrat. Like JFK, a Democrat, who brought us as close since..

It will likely occur because some conservative fruitcake thinks that a nuclear war is "winnable". And be that as it may, the United States is the only country in history to use nuclear weapons against another country..and on a civilian target.

Lest anyone forget.

The Democrats took the US to Defcon 2 during the Cuban missile crisis and Defcon 3 during the Israel/Arab '73 (Russia/US Proxy) war.

The Russians ran away during the '73 war and negotiated the Cuban Missile Crisis retreat and removal of nuclear powered missiles.

Lest anyone forget.

The Democrats took the US to Defcon 2 during the Cuban missile crisis and Defcon 3 during the Israel/Arab '73 (Russia/US Proxy) war.

The Russians ran away during the '73 war and negotiated the Cuban Missile Crisis retreat and removal of nuclear powered missiles.

Nixon was president in '73.

Nixon was president in '73.

Oops, time and age warp. Kennedy/LBJ '67

Lest anyone forget.

If it happens (and i really hope it doesn't) it won't be for the reason you state. It will be a terrorist attack against some easy civilian target because that's what terrorists do. They attack easy targets. No matter how stupid conservatives get they realise that there as no such thing as a winnable nuclear war. Survivable maybe, but never winnable.

As far as our use against Japan, it was done for two reasons, the first was obviously to save American lives. The second reason was to keep Russia out of the region. There was an additional benefit in the saving of at least 800,000 Japanes civilians as well.

That is unarguable, though many will because they are so anti nuclear. But the records of the Japanese military exist and they say that they would have fought to the bitter end in a giant display of mass seppuku. The two bombs showed Hirohito the folly of that line of reasoning and so he ordered the surrender. Even with that, the Japanese hardliners attempted a coup to prevent the surrender, and several pitched battles were fought for control of the government.

This too is well known and documented. To argue against that is ignorant and a denial of fact.
I'm sorry how is it that the biggest terrorist attack over in the states is the most questioned terrorist attack or any attack in history? I don't mean to be a 9/11 truther but you cite this like terrorists are constantly attacking us in the states, that's simply not the case.

If you include 'alleged' plots than maybe it's understandable. However you fail to realize how many civilians we the United States have slaughtered with no more than a second thought. In terms of morality we do not stand on the moral high ground compared to these people who are fighting to defend their countries from occupations. We'd love to think that, because we're delusional and the media feeds into our delusional self defensive behavior, but this is simply not the case.

Another thing Iran will not use nukes against anyone any time soon, this is almost guaranteed, they have said many times they are not developing nuclear weapons and want nuclear energy. And I'm sorry but Iran getting a nuclear weapon if it does, is not the end of the world.

Listen to what we're saying here, I'll make it clear for you:

We're leaving no options off the table because, we THINK that Iran MIGHT develop a nuclear weapon, and it MIGHT use that nuke against us if it does.

It's pure speculation, it's even worse than the Cold War because they DON'T EVEN HAVE A NUKE! AND THEY ARE DENYING THAT THEY ARE MAKING THEM. Unlike Russia which had enough nukes to blow the world over many times over and we knew it. Or North Korea which says that yes, THEY HAVE NUKES.

Any country having nukes is a scary proposition, but honestly the way I see Iran, Iran is not a scary country, if anything they seem like victims in all this and it appeals to the world, not the US. Because people are watching different sides of the story here, but the other side of the story it's EASY to see how Iran is actually a victim of constant harassment and terrorism from the US and Israel.

America on the other hand, that is a pure terrorist nation if you ask me at this time. Let's just be honest, we've supported most dictators found through out the world with money we stole from poor people here. Promoting these dictatorships to slaughter their own people and start wars with other countries. We've trained OBL under the CIA, apparently one of the worst guys out there. We constantly bomb other countries killing millions of civilians all over the world, our corporations buy out other country's resources and put out smaller international competition through force of wealth, they constantly engage in creating sweat shops for producing goods at cheap labor from whatever means necessary even child labor .

I mean come on, I know that Sharia Law is bad, I get that, however notice the only country that has Sharia Law, Saudi Arabia. Is our best Arab ally!? And our previous President was tied in with the Saudi Arabian and OBL families? Really? Come on now. This all just a major scam for your opinion, I can't believe you don't see that.

Forum List

Back