There Isn't A Liberal Protest Sign That Captures Their Hypocrisy & Ignorance Better T

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
The Looking Spoon
3-21-13

I've seen this photo on my Facebook news feed with no text, which is fine because thinking people know how idiotic this sign is.

ironic_liberal_protest_sign.jpg

Wonder what she was protesting
I am wondering if she is actually liberal, because that sign... well, you know lol

^lol
is that you?
But dont let facts get in the way of your BS

Jeremy Bentham "It is the greatest good to the greatest number of people which is the measure of right and wrong."

she was likely protesting the crash of the entire world economy

Why is it that you can see that a minority (Tea party) has taken over the right, but you can't see that a minority (Progressives) has taken over the left?

I can't see it. Who are these progressives that have taken over? I'll check back later for your answer, like some names of progressives in power.

Fricken typical of the nutters to think what they want should supersede the rights of all US citizens.

You're wrong.

Doesn't matter how much money teepotter Kochs, Rove, etc throw at us and it sure as fucking hell doesn't matter what the radical religious right wants.

The Constitution WILL stand. You will not succeed in taking rights away from Americans.

If it was the other way around, if it was Dems/libs/progressives trying to take YOUR rights away from you, you would be saying the very same thing.

You are, as they say, standing on the wrong side of history.

Fricken typical of the nutters to think what they want should supersede the rights of all US citizens.

You're wrong.

Doesn't matter how much money teepotter Kochs, Rove, etc throw at us and it sure as fucking hell doesn't matter what the radical religious right wants.

The Constitution WILL stand. You will not succeed in taking rights away from Americans.

If it was the other way around, if it was Dems/libs/progressives trying to take YOUR rights away from you, you would be saying the very same thing.

Except of course for the 2nd right? The 2nd is an individual right to keep, possess, carry and use military style weapons as enumerated by the amendment and as reinforced by at least 5 Supreme Court rulings. Remind us how you want to take that right away because a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the people are involved in illegal activities with firearms.

Whats fricken hilarious,you want what you blubber about ,and just to FUCKING stupid to realize it.

You're wrong.

Except of course for the 2nd right? The 2nd is an individual right to keep, possess, carry and use military style weapons as enumerated by the amendment and as reinforced by at least 5 Supreme Court rulings. Remind us how you want to take that right away because a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the people are involved in illegal activities with firearms.

Okay idiot. I've posted many times about the gun issue. I DARE YOU to find even one post where I said anything about banning guns. I've actually said just the opposite but that's okay. If you believe differently, fucking prove it or stfu.

WHY do you rw's always have to lie? Whatever it is, they will ALWAYS lie about it.

I stand by my post in this thread and I'll bet you can't respond honestly to that.

she was likely protesting the crash of the entire world economy

Why is it that you can see that a minority (Tea party) has taken over the right, but you can't see that a minority (Progressives) has taken over the left?

I can't see it. Who are these progressives that have taken over? I'll check back later for your answer, like some names of progressives in power.

Progressives in power
President Obama and most of his administration
Sen. Harry Reid,
House minority Nancy Pelosi, who was in power in 2009 & 20010

Can you actually name some Conservative Dems in the House and Senate?

Forum List

Back