There is no crisis, they are just here to work hard and be law abiding citizens<SARCASM>

Are you too stupid to not realize that illegal aliens do more crime than US citizens?

• Yes, i am a liberal, i am that stupid.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I am a moderate and dont know who is right or wrong.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As a conservative, i know they break the law coming here, and will break the law again doing US harm

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
https://cdn2.creativecirclemedia.com/pontevedra/original/1493817255_a0b9.jpg
LOS ANGELES — A man who rode around on a bicycle with a knife and slashed the faces and necks of nine people in Los Angeles has been charged with multiple felonies.

The Los Angeles County district attorney's office says Friday that Lenrey Briones faces seven counts of aggravated mayhem, two counts of attempted aggravated mayhem and one count of attempted second-degree robbery.
Crisis, what crisis, just because they come here and do whatever they want to do, the liberal congress, couldn't give a rats ass about US citizens getting harmed.
Investigators say Briones left his victims, including a 13-year-old, with slashing wounds. One victim required 20 stitches. Stefany Coboz told KNBC-TV she received a deep gash under her ear, and the attacker turned and laughed as he rode away.

When someone like this guy slashes you or one of your family, will you decide it is time to close the border?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

Vice-News-European-Refugee-Crisis.jpg

No matter what buttstains will blame Trump.

If Democrats are concerned about minimum wages they should join with Republicans and end illegal immigration, my friends!

According to Harvard economist George Borjas, our immigration policies have reduced American wages by $402 billion a year -- while increasing profits for employers by $437 billion a year. (That's minus what they have to pay to the government in taxes to support their out-of-work former employees. Of course, we're all forced to share that tax burden.)

Or, as the White House puts it on its website promoting an increase in the minimum wage, "Today, the real value of the minimum wage has fallen by nearly one-third since its peak in 1968."

Why were wages so high until 1968? Because that's when Teddy Kennedy's 1965 Immigration Act kicked in, bringing in about a million immigrants a year, almost 90 percent of them unskilled workers from the Third World.

In response to the Democrats' minimum wage proposal, Republicans should introduce a bill ending both legal and illegal immigration until the minimum wage rises naturally to $14 an hour.

Australia has a $15 minimum wage for adults -- more than twice the U.S. minimum wage. Meanwhile, their official unemployment rate is lower than ours: 6 percent compared to 6.6 percent in the U.S. -- and that's with a lousy $7.25 minimum wage.

Sound good? Try immigrating there. Australia has some of the most restrictive immigration policies in the world. Their approach to immigration is to admit only people who will be good for Australia. (Weird!) Applicants are evaluated on a point system that gives preference to youth, English proficiency, education and skill level.

Forum List

Back