There IS a possibility that I may back Newt Gingrich after all, under one condition!!

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
He has to promise me a trip to the moon, but I want it in writing and notorized.

If not, I'm either voting for Ron Paul or not voting. unless pvsi gets moving then we will all be voting for candidates who were not pre selected by establishment elites. what say you?

He has to promise me a trip to the moon, but I want it in writing and notorized.

If not, I'm either voting for Ron Paul or not voting. unless pvsi gets moving then we will all be voting for candidates who were not pre selected by establishment elites. what say you?

Greg Gutfeld, on "The Five," was commenting on the Gingrich plan to have the moon become the 51st state...
...he wondered what the state flower would be.

Greg Gutfeld, on "The Five," was commenting on the Gingrich plan to have the moon become the 51st state...
...he wondered what the state flower would be.
Why, moonflowers, of course, PoliticalChic. :)

moonflowers.jpg

:)

A vote for Ron Paul is like a vote for...

Umm...

umm...

Does anyone know of something dumber than a rock?

What if one of the Candidate other than Paul Wins, and Promises Paul and Position in the Admin? Sec Tres Perhaps? Would that change your mind, Or would you stay home or toss your Vote Away on a 3rd party and help this Failed President win another term?

YOU do realize that the whole premise was to capitalize on American exceptionalism, ingenuity a-la JFK as a message to the American people that we need to rise above our current problems?

A vote for Ron Paul is like a vote for...

Umm...

umm...

Does anyone know of something dumber than a rock?

Newt

Mitt

Santorum

Obama

There are 4 things dumber than a rock.

YOU do realize that the whole premise was to capitalize on American exceptionalism, ingenuity a-la JFK as a message to the American people that we need to rise above our current problems?

Yes, I think most people understand Newt is trying to pander. Newt has never intended to balence a budget, and his space base proves just that... Not to mention he wants a cold war with Cuba, lol.

What if one of the Candidate other than Paul Wins, and Promises Paul and Position in the Admin? Sec Tres Perhaps? Would that change your mind, Or would you stay home or toss your Vote Away on a 3rd party and help this Failed President win another term?

I'd wait for Paul to lol in their face.

What power does that really give Paul? The power to bitch that Mitt/Newt/Santorum all will grow the deficit, just slightly slower than Obama MAYBE... If they get the wars they want then they will out pace Obama's spending.

Yes, what is your point?

I'd wait for Paul to lol in their face.

What power does that really give Paul? The power to bitch that Mitt/Newt/Santorum all will grow the deficit, just slightly slower than Obama MAYBE... If they get the wars they want then they will out pace Obama's spending.

Why would you think we wont get those same wars with Obama as President? lol

the Naivety of some is appalling.

Forum List

Back