Ron Paul on abolishing TSA

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzDiY8wKl9Q]Ron Paul on abolishing TSA - YouTube[/ame]

Comment: We don't need no Stinkn' TSA, who needs terrorists when you go the TSA.

TSA has kept our skies safe for ten years and I thank them for all they do

Thats the part of them i dont like. Sorry,but you didnt see white skinned or blackskinned people fly planes into the towers did we?no.

I thought the leftists HATED the TSA. The leftists also hated the Patriot Act. That hatred must have only applied when Bush was President.

No surprise. Typical leftist blatant hypocrisy.

Im furthest right and extreme more than anyone else on this board..and they need to profile correctly,not embarrass grandmas at the airport because the islanic scumbags cry foul. Fuck them. Their extremism brought it on themselves,and we have to protect our nation.

This nstions admin is more dhimmi than any other,and these things are where me and the paul supporters split off.

If they have been doing such a good jobs during these past 10 years, then why did they have to change their game plan to frisking children and dehumanizing cancer patients?

If they have been doing such a good jobs during these past 10 years, then why did they have to change their game plan to frisking children and dehumanizing cancer patients?

Because there is an ever evolving threat. When the TSA establishes set security measures, terrorists attempt new countermeasures

Guess what the terrorist response will be if the TSA declares it will not check children and cancer patients?

Because there is an ever evolving threat. When the TSA establishes set security measures, terrorists attempt new countermeasures

Guess what the terrorist response will be if the TSA declares it will not check children and cancer patients?

This is where we are going to fundamentally disagree. I don't think that they are terrorists in the sense that their mission is to instill unbridled fear into society. Their attacks are deliberate and not random acts of violence.

In addition, we had the information and the capacity to prevent 9/11, but we didn't. Then we implemented the TSA in a reactionary manner, which ultimately led to handout in the form of government contract to install these scanners.

Personally, I have no problems with these scanners or checkpoints, but nonetheless we have a fundamental disagreement. While you believe that the TSA is a noble endeavor that is constantly evolving to protect America, I see it as an unnecessary government agency that is ripe with crony capitalism masked in the name of bureaucracy and handouts.

Last edited:

This is where we are going to fundamentally disagree. I don't think that they are terrorists in the sense that their mission is to instill unbridled fear into society. Their attacks are deliberate and not random acts of violence.

In addition, we had the information and the capacity to prevent 9/11, but we didn't. Then we implemented the TSA in a reactionary manner, which ultimately led to handout in the form of government contract to install these scanners.

Personally, I have no problems with these scanners or checkpoints, but nonetheless we have a fundamental disagreement. While you believe that the TSA is a noble endeavor that is constantly evolving to protect America, I see it as an unnecessary government agency that is ripe with crony capitalism masked in the name of bureaucracy and handouts.

It is a necessary evil in post 9-11 America

TSA/DeptofHS has stolen more shit out of my luggage than I care to remember.

Gotta hand it to you.

I haven't heard this particular lie before.

Bet you'd scream your head off if your plane got blown up.
Huh? Am I right or am I right?

Whatever ...

This was set up by Rand. You know who I mean, right? The Little Whiny Paul Boy who proves, once and for all that the crumbs don't fall far from the fruitcake.

Don't get me wrong. The old man has said a lot of things I agree with but he's gone off the deep end. This stuff has got to stop. If we let this go on and on, next thing we know, some lying sos will be saying the TSA has stolen stuff from their luggage.

Facts have remained the same.

On 9-11-01 the world changed.

Unfortunately we have to change a little bit with it.

I prefer having security in airports, the TSA isn't perfect, but if you want to see people start screaming about their rights go ahead and try something like what Israel does.......They profile, sort of...

hmm...not much of a response from you. Nonetheless, as I said before, we are going to have to agree to disagree.

Sorry...but I do not want to fly with passengers who have not been screened

You should be sorry for your ignorance. We had screening before the TSA.

To imply that screening only occurred after the TSA is most amusing.

How did that screening work on 9-11?

Sorry...but I do not want to fly with passengers who have not been screened

You should be sorry for your ignorance. We had screening before the TSA.

To imply that screening only occurred after the TSA is most amusing.

How did that screening work on 9-11?

Screening wasn't the issue.

First off, one must look into the deeper causes of 9/11 besides screening. Second, many government agencies had information and warned the apathetic Bush administration about the dangers of a terrorist attack.

Guess what boy wonder did instead? Clear brush on his Texas ranch. Yet, people like you blame 9/11 on airport security. Keep swinging buddy.

Forum List

Back