There are two sets of laws....Trumpies vs Joe

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This thread will disappear after this, I'm sure.....but for that traitor, liar and cheat to just get 47 months??? What hell do we have laws for?

This man lied to a grand jury, this man conspired with a foreign agent, would have sold this country down the drain for a buck had he not been caught, this man knows Trump, this man got 47 months, while some poor crack head in Ca. would get life.

.....its all in federal prison, Club Fed....all because as the judge said, he's not a career criminal?????

This thread will disappear after this, I'm sure.....but for that traitor, liar and cheat to just get 47 months??? What hell do we have laws for?

This man lied to a grand jury, this man conspired with a foreign agent, would have sold this country down the drain for a buck had he not been caught, this man knows Trump, this man got 47 months, while some poor crack head in Ca. would get life.

.....its all in federal prison, Club Fed....all because as the judge said, he's not a career criminal?????

If you have a problem with it then talk to the judge and jury if there was one.

Jesus you sure are ignorant.

And the judge knew that had he not worked for Trump that he wouldn't have been caught at all.

Ellis is an activist conservitard judge with an agenda. He should be impeached and disbarred.

Ellis is an activist conservitard judge with an agenda. He should be impeached and disbarred.
Yeah, I’ll get my best man on that right away.

• Banned
Of the crimes he was convicted of, that is the average sentence. So other than his political leanings, what would justify a longer sentence?
She Got 5 Years For Voting Illegally Once. Paul Manafort Got Less Time For Years Of Cons.
“What I would like is for Trump to review my situation and Pardon me,” wrote Texas prisoner Crystal Mason.

Of the crimes he was convicted of, that is the average sentence. So other than his political leanings, what would justify a longer sentence?
She Got 5 Years For Voting Illegally Once. Paul Manafort Got Less Time For Years Of Cons.
“What I would like is for Trump to review my situation and Pardon me,” wrote Texas prisoner Crystal Mason.

I just read this article when I saw you had responded.

The Manafort Sentence Reveals a Broken Justice System - The Atlantic

It turns out I was wrong. The average sentence for the crimes that Manafort was convicted of, is 36 months. So he actually got more than is usual for the crimes in question. One of the things that Judges have to do, is consult with the sentences that others convicted of the crimes got, and make sure that the sentence they’re handing down, is in keeping with the averages. In other words, if they had sentenced Manafort to twenty years, the appeal would have almost certainly tossed most of that time out as excessive and outside the norm for the crimes.

It is an interesting article, and I hope you enjoy it.

Mason was a convicted felon, tax fraud, and was ineligible to vote in Texas until her full sentence was served, probation and all. She voted anyway.

Manafort's sentencing, which isn't even through yet, was well in line with other similar offenders. In fact it was slightly
more than others got.

Your pitiful mewling and whining may be good political theater but it doesn't really move the football down the field.

Mason was a convicted felon, tax fraud, and was ineligible to vote in Texas until her full sentence was served, probation and all. She voted anyway.

Manafort's sentencing, which isn't even through yet, was well in line with other similar offenders. In fact it was slightly
more than others got.

Your pitiful mewling and whining may be good political theater but it doesn't really move the football down the field.
Oh, if being a fuckin traitor to your country is passe', than damit don't ever let anyone hear you nuts whining about Obama ever again, agree?

Forum List

Back