there are more jobs than people out of work, something America has never experienced before

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the Trump effect!

"There are 6,700,000 job openings and just 6,400,000 available workers to fill them. Under normal circumstances, the mismatch would be creating a demand for higher wages. However, average hourly earnings rose just 2.7% annualized in May. " - CNBC

the Trump effect!

"There are 6,700,000 job openings and just 6,400,000 available workers to fill them. Under normal circumstances, the mismatch would be creating a demand for higher wages. However, average hourly earnings rose just 2.7% annualized in May. " - CNBC
/-----/ LRRT reply: "Well Obamanomics finally kicked in.....
liberal rapid resonse team.jpg

And so many don't have the education to take those jobs, so lets cut funding for schools, and put somebody like DeVoss in charge, because she knows nothing about education. Perfectly normal plan for Trump.

And so many don't have the education to take those jobs, so lets cut funding for schools, and put somebody like DeVoss in charge, because she knows nothing about education. Perfectly normal plan for Trump.
/----/ And who runs these schools? And why can't teachers control the classrooms? And why can't parents get involved in their kids education? And who runs the Teacher's Union?

the Trump effect!

They are still screwing the working class...

the Trump effect!

/----/ How can you come to that conclusion?
1234.jpg

the Trump effect!

Perhaps, but the working class does a remarkable job of screwing itself.

the Trump effect!

View attachment 196949
Because of the fact that in 1983 I was making ten dollars an hour as a bricklayer and today they only pay twenty-five, it should be thirty-five.

the Trump effect!

Perhaps, but the working class does a remarkable job of screwing itself.
I did screw several working-class girls thoroughly.

the Trump effect!

View attachment 196949
Because of the fact that in 1983 I was making ten dollars an hour as a bricklayer and today they only pay twenty-five, it should be thirty-five.
/----/ Then you need to work to become a supervisor. Problem solved:
Bricklayer Foreman Salary - PayScale
Bricklayer Foreman Salary
As of May 2018, the average pay for a Bricklayer Foreman is $32.16 /hr.

the Trump effect!

View attachment 196949
/----/ Then you need to work to become a supervisor. Problem solved:
Bricklayer Foreman Salary - PayScale
Bricklayer Foreman Salary
As of May 2018, the average pay for a Bricklayer Foreman is $32.16 /hr.
I was a contractor and usually averaged 75k a year, 1990 till 2008. But I always fight for the hard worker...I paid my workers more because I like to do that for people when they do me a solid.

the Trump effect!

Poor poor democrat Party. They thrive on misery, food stamps and unemployment.

dems 2018: we're coming for your guns and crumbs. FUCK YOU, AMERICA!!! We have illegals we need to support

the Trump effect!

dems 2018: we're coming for your guns and crumbs. FUCK YOU, AMERICA!!! We have illegals we need to support
Here we are seven years later and the Republicans have still never passed that jobs bill they promised.

the Trump effect!

But Trump thinks illegals are taking all our jobs.

Pick a reality cons, and stick with it.

the Trump effect!

But Trump thinks illegals are taking all our jobs.

Pick a reality cons, and stick with it.
It's all sunshine and roses now...

the Trump effect!

Here we are seven years later and the Republicans have still never passed that jobs bill they promised.

Kind of unnecessary now ain't it

the Trump effect!

Kind of unnecessary now ain't it
No, not really.

the Trump effect!

You forget about those tax cuts already?

the Trump effect!

View attachment 196949
Why not a 100 or a 1,000,000 ? I mean in your world it seems that if the workers are not dictating wages then its not fair, has nothing to do with the market right ?

Forum List

Back