The worst possible outcome of a Trump Win

My god spamacide
8jgx4p.gif

I'm not sure if that is true. I have heard rumors, that, if elected, Trump has promised to release them, he feels betrayed by Pompeo.

Likewise, RFKjr. will do so as well.

These files were locked up by a law, but that law has expired. Now, they only remain so by executive fiat.

The foremost expert on this, is Dr. Scott.

This is the latest I could find by him. He is a Professor Emeritus from Berkley, older than even Biden I believe. . . not doing so well.

(The italicized are questions posed to him. . regular font are his answers.)

Peter Dale Scott on Trump, the Deep State, the JFK Assassination, the RFK Jr. Campaign, and Life at 95​

By Karen Croft, Special to The Kennedy Beacon, and David Talbot, columnist, The Kennedy Beacon

8jeoq8.jpg

". . . So, your ideal for social change is something like the Solidarity movement in Poland at the end of the Cold War?

Yes, but I don’t want to define the ideal. People are deeply divided now and I want to help find a way they can be talking to each other again, to agree on a next step.

But that’s what Bobby wants to do, heal the divisions in this country. Maybe he can spark a cultural and political revolution at the same time.

Yes, but not in six or nine months, not in the current election cycle. He will need more time.

But we don’t have that much time! (shared laughter)

Yes, we do, yes, we do. If we don’t, it’s hopeless…

Trump is dominating the headlines again, with many Democrats fearing he will roll through the courts and beat “Sleepy Joe” in the fall. If Trump wins, does the deep state lose?

Trump is two-faced. If he’s reelected in November, he’s promising to abide by the JFK Records Act now and release all the remaining documents. But he could’ve done that a few years ago as president – instead, he caved to the CIA and kept the documents hidden.

He says he kept us out of war, but our troops kept fighting in Afghanistan under him and he crows about how we bombed ISIS to smithereens in Syria.

One fact here: Trump came in promising to vastly increase the military budget, which he did — he vastly increased it. The big spending increase went to Congress, and this was the “Do Nothing” Congress. Did they do nothing? No! It went to the Senate and by a lopsided vote, they increased the war budget even more — proving, if anyone didn’t already know, that whatever sharp differences Republicans and Democrats have, both parties are always going to vote to increase the military budget. We will not solve the real problems of this country until we break that mold.

The JFK Records Act leads us to another big question, because you’ve been doing research on the Kennedy assassination for so long. As another researcher once said, “Peter Dale Scott has forgotten more about the Kennedy assassination than we’ll ever know.” So, the big question is why was JFK killed?

We don’t live in a system like a monarchy. We live in a state of chaos — a kind of Hobbesian state of nature, with different, powerful oligarchs — and they’ve been battling each other in the U.S. ever since they met to draft the Articles of Confederation. And at least one of the states — South Carolina — was there to guarantee the protection of slavery, because in their state at least 60 percent of the people were black. So, this racist system was baked into America at the beginning. It was a kind of built-in conflict at the top level, which is what I think is now running this country, rather than a “deep state.” I was never happy about that term, even though I helped import it to the United States from Turkey, and said so when I wrote about it. It sounds like it’s a “thing.” What we actually live in is a kind of Hobbesian condition of chaos, a new Gilded Age, with greater and greater accumulations of private power.

Yes, but you sidestepped the question – why was President Kennedy eliminated? What made him a target?

Well, he was threatening an end to the Cold War, which was the basis of the military economy that had made America prosperous since 1953. He was threatening to ease us off the war economy, and to deal with problems at home like poverty and racism.

The Cold Warriors who ran the country maintained a constant state of alarm, constant preparedness. The sociologist C. Wright Mills, author of The Power Elite, recognized how they created a national security emergency “without foreseeable end.” He called these men “crackpot realists…In the name of realism they have constructed a paranoid reality all their own.”

A “paranoid reality” that was – and still is – very profitable for the military-industrial complex.

People forget President Kennedy’s 1963 Atomic Test Ban Treaty, which ended all nuclear arms testing above ground. It sounds petty now, but it wasn’t petty then. There had been no treaty with the Soviet Union since 1955 when Washington and Moscow agreed by treaty to respect the neutrality of Austria.

During the debate about the atomic test ban, the Cold War lobby and the media were saying you cannot conclude a deal with the Russians because they are Communists — but JFK did it. And worse than that, Kennedy — rightly — didn’t trust his CIA. So, the president was privately talking to his brother, Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and Bobby was privately talking to Georgi Bolshakov, the Soviet representative in Washington, as a back-channel to Khrushchev in the Kremlin. Well, the CIA and the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) knew about the back-channel. And a document that purports to be a DIA document — I think it’s authentic — comes out 12 years later, an analysis that Kennedy is doing something treasonous, illegal. That agency, the DIA, might have helped do him in. Ironically, the DIA was created by Kennedy, who distrusted naval intelligence and army intelligence.

Kennedy gave two important speeches, one day apart in June 1963. In the first one, the so-called Peace Speech, he said we should empathize with our enemy, the Russians. At the height of the Cold War, he said, “In the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.”

And the very next day, he gave his swiftly composed civil rights speech on national TV, responding to the turmoil in the South, including Governor George Wallace, how he stood in the doorway at the University of Alabama to try to prevent two black students from integrating the university. The president told the nation that racial justice was “a moral issue. It is as old as the scriptures and is as clear as the American Constitution.”

I can see, and I believe I’m right in seeing, that there was a kind of retro Southern presence in the military. The Army slow-marched to the University of Mississippi in 1962 and to the University of Alabama the following year, after President Kennedy ordered Army troops to restore order on those campuses.

I could go on, but I won’t go on. There were probably five or six reasons Kennedy was killed —- it was a coalition that killed Kennedy. And it was a coalition that killed Kennedy in a way that they knew the media would have to come in and make it look like it had been a lone nut who had killed Kennedy.. . . "

As stated earlier in this interview, this guy has forgotten more than most people have ever known on this issue.

Then you don't care about J6!either.

Shoulda done. Shoulda shot those screaming thieving leftards.

Read the previous sentence.
Nah, some when to prison. Just like Trump's animals who went on a rampage for him as he played with himself in the W.H.

What would call him? How about a traitor who stole nuke secrets & tried a coup, bridiot?

A patriot who prevented the progs from getting their way. Neither stole nuke secrets or staged a coup. Only feral baboons believe he did. The stuff progs believe defies comprehension.

A patriot who prevented the progs from getting their way. Neither stole nuke secrets or staged a coup. Only feral baboons believe he did. The stuff progs believe defies comprehension.
Any criticism of the orange bag O' shit causes magaturds to melt down. :rolleyes: It's involuntary at this point.

Forum List

Back