The World After the Last Coronovirus Patient Dies and Recovers...

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Russian professor Anatoly Alstein described the life of Russians after the end of the mandatory self-isolation regime.

According to him, the decision to remove restrictions is not made by scientists, but by politicians, based on the biomedical, economic and political situation. By April 30, when the mandatory self-isolation period for Russian citizens ends, two extended periods of the incubation period of the coronavirus will pass, and the effectiveness of the measures taken will become clear.

At the same time, the lifting of restrictions cannot be harsh, the expert warned. “Some“ tails ”will remain. It will be necessary to diagnose people, to conduct a partial regime of self-isolation for certain categories.

There will be no abrupt transition to a normal life, ”he warns.

The problem with coronavirus will be resolved when the last infected person recovers and 14 days have passed since then, Alstein concluded. He advised not to set a specific date...

1586759780310.png

Putin and his corrupted Gang of KGB thieves is a bitch of Soros, Bill Gates and NWO. He wants to destroy Russia and kill its people.
It is the reason while only native Russians, not Gusski shall run Russia in the future.

Alstein, ..... looks like a Gusski, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Russian professor Anatoly Alstein described the life of Russians after the end of the mandatory self-isolation regime.

According to him, the decision to remove restrictions is not made by scientists, but by politicians, based on the biomedical, economic and political situation. By April 30, when the mandatory self-isolation period for Russian citizens ends, two extended periods of the incubation period of the coronavirus will pass, and the effectiveness of the measures taken will become clear.

At the same time, the lifting of restrictions cannot be harsh, the expert warned. “Some“ tails ”will remain. It will be necessary to diagnose people, to conduct a partial regime of self-isolation for certain categories.

The problem with coronavirus will be resolved when the last infected person recovers and 14 days have passed since then, Alstein concluded. He advised not to set a specific date...

View attachment 322840
Thank you for a post based on facts.Rare in th9is forum. One in a row though.. Then followed by wacko bull shit with absolutelty no proof. What a strange world. I also have been paying attention to the facts in this situation and may I add they are finding that many of the recovered patients may have lasting problems for the rest of thier life and the shit is currently being tract by our shoes You know this is just what we needed right now Already most people have abandoned human contact to play with thier damn phones all day and now things such as the hand shake and the hug may o by the way side. Does not speak well for the future of human interaction. I guess there may be rough times ahead.

Putin and his corrupted Gang of KGB thieves is a bitch of Soros, Bill Gates and NWO. He wants to destroy Russia and kill its people.
It is the reason while only native Russians, not Gusski shall run Russia in the future.

Alstein, ..... looks like a Gusski, right?

I like your way of thinking. But I wrote about something else. I tried to ask my reader a question: is it not time to stop following the paths of the misanthropes and learn to live in peace and harmony, after all peoples, to one extent or another, have suffered such misfortune?!

Last edited:

View attachment 322840
Except that some people who fell ill and recovered are still carriers.

View attachment 322840
Thank you for a post based on facts.Rare in th9is forum. One in a row though.. Then followed by wacko bull shit with absolutelty no proof. What a strange world. I also have been paying attention to the facts in this situation and may I add they are finding that many of the recovered patients may have lasting problems for the rest of thier life and the shit is currently being tract by our shoes You know this is just what we needed right now Already most people have abandoned human contact to play with thier damn phones all day and now things such as the hand shake and the hug may o by the way side. Does not speak well for the future of human interaction. I guess there may be rough times ahead.

Thanks for the comment and good words. As I see, not everyone likes that the Iranians do not die in the hundreds of thousands. The Americans were constantly hammered that only they had the exclusive right to everything: to someone else's wealth, to someone else's land, to someone else's life.
As it turned out - all this is bogus. One can only hope that people will understand that people are people everywhere, and pain, grief - it is the same everywhere. And that such ghouls like Bill Gates with his friends from the Good Club who want to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by reducing the "demographic ballast" on the planet will have no place in our society

The main thing is that this virus does not turn out to be a "Russian nesting doll", fraught with threats of the second and third order...

Yes, we will all be different after all of this. But to what extend - that is not yet clear...

You have not seen the second wave yet and when it comes we are all going to know it. Ppl will drop like flies on black light shocker.

I do not exclude this scenario. If moral freaks used to burn innocent civilians in "balls of fire", why not "clean up" the planet, downsizing its population to 2 billion or 300 million of people, leaving only the "chosen" and the "personnel" serving them, as Bill Gates and his Good Club members are dreaming.

1586809262014.png

Last edited:
WHAT was the FIRST - an EGG (virus) or ...a CHICKEN (economic crisis) ???

1586813344349.png

Attachments

• 1586813322733.png
    1586813322733.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 82

Forum List

Back