The wire

no ...never will be anything like the wire...season 3...eh? gee roomy ...i am expecting daily rep from you...lets see i figure y ou can rep me twice in one day...you got 99 pts..so its worth blackmailing you....
the first day you dont rep me twice...i tell all...about the wire....

<---evil

I just won't be here anymore.

Bye bye.

o you were gone?

it is all wow...never disappoints...i dont think anything so far has been as good..now i do like deadwood...and rome...both are excellent...right now hbo is rather dull..big love is about the only thing on right now...it was the black addler...i still dont get mr bean...but confess to liking the old shows..

o you were gone?

it is all wow...never disappoints...i dont think anything so far has been as good..now i do like deadwood...and rome...both are excellent...right now hbo is rather dull..big love is about the only thing on right now...it was the black addler...i still dont get mr bean...but confess to liking the old shows..

Bones, Deadwood and Rome are two of my favourite ever series:eek: Are you the female me in the USA?:lol:

I saw Deputy Rawls in a gay bar in one of the later episodes, I expect him to be outed in season 4:lol:I love it.

i couldnt believe when they ended rome after 2 friggin seasons..what the hell was that all about..it could have gone on forever...i think it is hard to keep a great cast assembled for that long...they still owe us on deadwood....2 2 hour movies to wrap up the series..many think it will follow the true history of the town with the entire town catching on fire..who knows..

i am guilty of watching "bargain hunt"...so guilty

Macnulty seems to have grown up a bit, Bubbles is a devasted shell of a man, Carver is beating himself up over letting that boy down again.Herc is still an idiot.Omar is the man, Marlowe needs his head blown off, can't wait to see what happens to Chris, snoop and the new boy Michael.Then we have Bunny and his new foster son Nemand (Wee Bays son).The Mayor Carcetti and everybody else in this fantastic series.

I do hope it ties up all loose ends and doesn't leave anything hanging in the breeze.:cool:

Macnulty seems to have grown up a bit, Bubbles is a devasted shell of a man, Carver is beating himself up over letting that boy down again.Herc is still an idiot.Omar is the man, Marlowe needs his head blown off, can't wait to see what happens to Chris, snoop and the new boy Michael.Then we have Bunny and his new foster son Nemand (Wee Bays son).The Mayor Carcetti and everybody else in this fantastic series.

I do hope it ties up all loose ends and doesn't leave anything hanging in the breeze.:cool:

It keeps getting better, keep watching man ....... :cool:

Forum List

Back