This is #1000

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
This post is number 1000 for me.
I really wanted to make my 1000th post something meaningful and intelligent, then I thought, hey why should I do that? Out of my previous 999 posts only 15 or 16 were actually worth a damn (the rest were worth much less than a damn).
Why deviate from a formula that has half the ladies on this forum sending me PM's asking for wild sex and the other half threatening to kill me (not to mention the 18% of the guys that want me)? It's not like a a baseball player has ever had a 50% batting average.
At this rate, I figure I will hit 1000 meaningful posts in about 12.68 years and 1000 intelligent posts in about 18.23 years, and 100% of the ladies wanting wild sex with me in 1.75 trillion years. That 2nd 50% of ladies are really going to regret not jumping on the BatBoy band wagon earlier because I'm sure that when I'm 1.75 trillion years old I won't quite have the stamina that I do today.

In honor of my 1000th post, I want to buy a beer for everybody.
Anybody got 8,977 straws?

I really wanted to make my 1000th post something meaningful and intelligent, then I thought, hey why should I do that? Out of my previous 999 posts only 15 or 16 were actually worth a damn (the rest were worth much less than a damn).
Why deviate from a formula that has half the ladies on this forum sending me PM's asking for wild sex and the other half threatening to kill me (not to mention the 18% of the guys that want me)? It's not like a a baseball player has ever had a 50% batting average.
At this rate, I figure I will hit 1000 meaningful posts in about 12.68 years and 1000 intelligent posts in about 18.23 years, and 100% of the ladies wanting wild sex with me in 1.75 trillion years. That 2nd 50% of ladies are really going to regret not jumping on the BatBoy band wagon earlier because I'm sure that when I'm 1.75 trillion years old I won't quite have the stamina that I do today.

You are having a stroke!

OF GENIUS!

I'm so proud of you I could weep, my batty little friend!

Congratulations Batboy! You've come a long way. Maybe one day you will grow up to be just like us.

Regards, Wonder Woman

You are having a stroke!

OF GENIUS!

I'm so proud of you I could weep, my batty little friend!

Don't expect that often from me.
I try to set the expectations low, that way I can exceed them now and then.

Oh shit, I just realized I think yesterday or the day before I saw I was at 995 and thought "I should do something for my 1000th post!" but then totally forgot about it and now I'm all the way on 1008.

I always wonder how people here are able to post so much. I've seen people join up one month and have seriously 5,000 posts two months after. It's nuts!

Oh shit, I just realized I think yesterday or the day before I saw I was at 995 and thought "I should do something for my 1000th post!" but then totally forgot about it and now I'm all the way on 1008.

I always wonder how people here are able to post so much. I've seen people join up one month and have seriously 5,000 posts two months after. It's nuts!
See, you could have been cool and self-aggrandizing like me, but you missed the opportunity.

See, you could have been cool and self-aggrandizing like me, but you missed the opportunity.

I know :( ... I'll have to wait another half a year and maybe I'll get to 2,000! W00t!

I know :( ... I'll have to wait another half a year and maybe I'll get to 2,000! W00t!

2000 is just a number, 1000 is a milestone.
Next stop is 5000 or the Twilight Zone.

Forum List

Back