‘The Wire’ actor Wendell Pierce charged with battery, reportedly for attacking Sanders supporter

Has this made the MSM yet? Seems to me there was big news about a Trump supporter acting stupid.

‘The Wire’ actor Wendell Pierce charged with battery, reportedly for attacking Sanders supporter

lol, you ask if this story is in the MSM and link to the Washington Post with the story?

Is there a dumbass contest going on somewhere?

Are you calling the NY Post the MSM? That is an interesting new talking point twist.

First of all, your link is to the Washington Post, not the NY post, which probably means you're blindly, mindlessly cutting and pasting, and second of all,

yes, the Washington Post is part of the mainstream media; you either don't know what mainstream means or don't know what media means, and thirdly,

Pierce was charged with simple battery, just like Corey Lewandowski.

Has this made the MSM yet? Seems to me there was big news about a Trump supporter acting stupid.

The MSM isn't reporting about something totally insignificant that would make people change the channel? Must be a vast liberal conspiracy, you poor victim.

This story is in all all the major outlets. The OP was just doing that victimology thing these RW'ers love so much.

lol, you ask if this story is in the MSM and link to the Washington Post with the story?

There's always a dumbass contest going on between the USMB RWNJ's. It happens every time one of them post something, and the next one of them replies to it.

Stupidity is the one thing they excel at.

There's always a dumbass contest going on between the USMB RWNJ's. It happens every time one of them post something, and the next one of them replies to it.

You, mean, like, you, just, did?

You, mean, like, you, just, did?
You're so fucking stupid you don't even know where the link you posted links to. LOL.

So the MSM is carrying the story. Of course, they made it look like it had something to do with trump, but per usual, it was just drunk, criminal progressive pigs acting like the felons they are.

Forum List

Back