The Why Of It

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Democrats are running scared because they fear the Select Committee will get into areas that have been out of bounds since the first oversight committee looked into the Benghazi attack. Pelosi’s backpedaling on participating is only the tip of a shaky iceberg. She must have decided she can do more damage from within than she can by carping in press conferences from the outside.

John Kerry is crapping in his jeans at the thought of testifying before Rep. Gowdy’s committee after he testifies before Chairman Issa’s Oversight Committee. Kerry is so frightened he is trying to lay down rules for the House as though he is still a big shot in the Senate:

Having agreed to testify on the attack in Benghazi, reports indicate Secretary of State John Kerry envisions a "one and done" scenario, seemingly putting the issue to rest once and for all. Others aren't so sure.

Former Secretary Hillary Clinton is expected to be called, as well.

John Kerry to Testify for Benghazi Select Committee
by Dan Riehl 24 May 2014

John Kerry to Testify for Benghazi Select Committee

Kerry is not the big fish in the Benghazi pond. Hillary Clinton is the big mouth bass that might get hooked if the unasked questions are finally asked. With that possibility in mind I want to go back to former Senator Clinton’s testimony among friends at a Senate hearing. Clinton’s infamous little fit of pique is always misinterpreted:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4wVnOu-aFlQ]Hillary Clinton, Ron Johnson Heated Exchange At Benghazi Hearing - YouTube[/ame]​

Clinton’s outburst was surrounded by easy to answer questions from Senate Democrats, and cautious questions from Senate Republicans. After all, she is a member of the club.

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

In that single sentence to Senator Johnson’s injudicious persistence she went off script and introduced the politics driving America’s Middle East policy —— not the attack or the coverup. In other words she was telling Johnson forget the overall policy: “What difference, at this point, does it make?" Put it this way, every Democrat would like nothing better than to have Rep. Gowdy’s Select Committee stick to the attack and the coverup. They’ve already weathered those storms; so they all know that nothing new will be uncovered in those two lines of inquiry. Getting to the why of it is what they fear the most.

Let’s review the Benghazi attack and the coverup in uncomplicated terms.

Muslims attacked because they know they are fighting a war. To paraphrase Clinton “What difference does it make at this point why they showed up with mortars?”

images

The coverup is an insult to the public’s intelligence. I doubt if you can find ten people in this country who do not know about the coverup’s connection to the 2012 presidential election. Lying so Taqiyya the Liar would win the election has been accepted as the whole truth based on the lies Suzy Five Shows told, when, in fact, no one can make a solid case for Taqiyya losing the election had they all told the truth instead of blaming the attack on a homemade video. There has to be more to it than one of the dumbest lies ever told in a city built on dumb lies.

Incidentally, nothing is more frustrating than watching the epiphanies talking heads experience whenever they refer to Benghazi and the 2012 election. Uncovering the foreign policy ‘why’ beyond the 2012 election story should be an integral part of every investigation.

Finally, one why leads to another. Learning who gave the military the order to stand down while the attack was in progress begs the first WHY? Apologists and excuse-makers cannot say that the order to send help would have hurt Taqiyya’s reelection chances. That leaves foreign policy considerations as the only possible reason for the coverup. Any kind of an explanation about a failed foreign policy in the Middle East will bring down a deluge of whys.

Normally, people who take to writing long posts like yours exhibit some common sense and intelligence. In your case, however, you simply use a bunch of words to crap out talking points. The style is elevated....but the message is on par with what idiots like Mud or Steve McGarrett might drop here.

Do you know this about yourself?

Nothing will come of Gowdy's committee. It is political football for the stupid. Nobody is afraid. There was no wrongdoing.

Last edited:
Normally, people who take to writing long posts like yours exhibit some common sense and intelligence. In your case, however, you simply use a bunch of words to crap out talking points. The style is elevated....but the message is on par with what idiots like Mud or Steve McGarrett might drop here.

Nothing will come of Gowdy's committee. It is political football for the stupid. Nobody is afraid. There was no wrongdoing.

LOL, I doubt he'll give a shit about the observations of two bit punk like yourself.

You never bring a single thing to ANY thread you enter, ever.

Why in the world would you think what you think about anyone else would matter?

LOL, I doubt he'll give a shit about the observations of two bit punk like yourself.

Never and ever are words you use too often, dummy.

What do you bring? Anything?

Nobody is afraid. There was no wrongdoing.

To LoneLaugher: You are a stupid person who truly believes Democrats have nothing to fear; so I’ll spell it out for you. First, listen closely to what is said in the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhYX6Crsa4&feature=player_embedded]Def Secretary Panetta tells Senator Sessions U.S. military gets authority from UN or NATO.flv - YouTube[/ame]​

Connecting the person who issued the order to stand down to the political philosophy stated by Leon Panetta and General Dempsey should be easy enough for a half-wit to understand. In case it is all too complicated for you —— ask yourself this one question:

Were Americans allowed to die because then-Secretary of Defense Panetta and the president believed they did not have the “legal authority” to act?

Nobody is afraid. There was no wrongdoing.

To LoneLaugher: You are a stupid person who truly believes Democrats have nothing to fear; so I’ll spell it out for you. First, listen closely to what is said in the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhYX6Crsa4&feature=player_embedded]Def Secretary Panetta tells Senator Sessions U.S. military gets authority from UN or NATO.flv - YouTube[/ame]​

Connecting the person who issued the order to stand down to the political philosophy stated by Leon Panetta and General Dempsey should be easy enough for a half-wit to understand. In case it is all too complicated for you —— ask yourself this one question:

Were Americans allowed to die because then-Secretary of Defense Panetta and the president believed they did not have the “legal authority” to act?

To Flanders:

You are not a stupid person. But you are a partisan hack who is wrong on this issue. You also know that I am not a stupid person. Your saying that is an indication that you are dishonest as well.

Kid you think your shit doesn't stink,I am just some schmuck in Omaha.

That is the difference ;)

You are now and always will be just a punk.

Kid you think your shit doesn't stink,I am just some schmuck in Omaha.

That is the difference ;)

You are now and always will be just a punk.

Define punk. Can you do that?

Then why did it take a court order to get those e-mails?

[MENTION=25144]Flanders[/MENTION]

These hacks are going to parse words here, technically they were ordered to "Remain in place".

Therefore they will turn cartwheels arguing with you, especially LL he is just another lefty loser.

True to form the Washington Post and ABC launch a push poll suggesting that Americans don't want to know the truth about Hillary. The full court press by the democrat dirty tricks squad is underway.

[MENTION=25144]Flanders[/MENTION]

These hacks are going to parse words here, technically they were ordered to "Remain in place".

Therefore they will turn cartwheels arguing with you, especially LL he is just another lefty loser.

Gee.....you sure do give lots of thought to me, gramps. How nice.

Are you one of the people who thinks that we could have done something to save those people once the attack began?

I was hoping that two House committees would whipsaw John Kerry. You know he is going to lie, but there is a better chance of catching him if he lies to 2 committees. Alas, it’s not to be. Rep Issa is not calling Kerry. I understand the reasoning:

Seeing Secretary Kerry and others, who have worked to obstruct critical oversight of Congress’ investigations into Benghazi, attempt to use the upcoming June 12 hearing as a shield against the Select Committee tells me it’s time to reassess. It’s been disappointing to watch a long serving former Senator, like Secretary Kerry, squirm his way to what I’m doing today – releasing him from the upcoming hearing commitment he made only after we issued him a subpoena.

XXXXX

While Speaker Boehner and I had both originally concluded that Secretary Kerry needed to promptly testify and explain why his Department had withheld subpoenaed documents, neither of us immediately recognized how opponents of congressional oversight would use this as an opportunity to distract from the Select Committee’s effort.

XXXXX​

. . . I expect the Select Committee’s unified jurisdiction will afford it better access to the complete picture than any of its investigative predecessors. In attempting to cover up documents like the September 14 e-mail from Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, President Obama, Secretary Kerry, and other officials have no one but themselves to blame for the increased scrutiny they should soon expect.”

Darrell Issa Begrudgingly Says John Kerry No Longer Has To Testify On Benghazi
The Huffington Post | By Igor Bobic
Posted: 05/30/2014 2:41 pm EDT Updated: 1 hour ago

Darrell Issa Begrudgingly Says John Kerry No Longer Has To Testify On Benghazi

Forum List

Back