The Why I Would Vote For Joe Biden Thread

Hillary Clinton has brain damage. And we know Joe Biden also has brain damage. We know this because of their medical records.

Why is the DNC running brain damaged candidates for president?
Maybe if we sew Joe and Hillary's damaged brains together, we can make one good really smart one!

Hillary Clinton has brain damage. And we know Joe Biden also has brain damage. We know this because of their medical records.

Because their supporters are brain damaged. The DNC doesn't want to scare them away by running a normal, functioning candidate.

Maybe if we sew Joe and Hillary's damaged brains together, we can make one good really smart one!
It wouldn't work.

Although their respective brain damage is due to different causes, the damage overlaps is some parts of the brain.

Hillary's brain damage is likely due to several decades of severe alcohol abuse. And concussions associated with that. Her type of brain damage profoundly affects the cerebellum, which controls the body's motor functions. That's why she falls down a lot.

Joe abstains from alcohol, so his loss of motor function is not nearly as profound as Hillary's. His brain damage is due to cerebrovascular disease, not alcohol abuse. He has undergone emergency brain surgery twice because of his condition. And when a blood vessel in his eyeball burst recently without any sort of trauma such as a hard cough or a sneeze, it indicated that he still regularly suffers from blood vessels bursting in his head to this day (aka ministrokes).

However, as I said, the brain damage overlaps. Some parts of their respective brains are damaged in the same regions. Between the two, there's not enough good parts left to make a wholly functional brain.

Last edited:
So far, I think Mayor Lori "Airhead" Lightfoot of Chicago takes the cake.

Does this dimwit liberal realize that Chicago has THE most stringent gun possession laws in the United States? Does she realize that NON-ENFORCEMENT of these laws (by her own police department) contributes to the violence and murder in her city that involves the use of illegal guns? Does she realize that Joe Biden can do jack shit about enforcing her laws?

Like all dimwit liberals that think criminals will automatically obey federal laws aimed at confiscation of guns?

...and of course, the violence in Chicago is all Trump's fault.

This makes me wonder: How stupid can one liberal get?

Because all 330 million others were disqualified?

Joe is qualified for something that no one else in the country is? Wow. I want to hear what that could possibly be besides testing a new treatment for senility, and if so, why he didn't run four years ago, 8 or 12 years ago and why you didn't vote for him then!

Because all 330 million others were disqualified?

Joe is qualified for something that no one else in the country is? Wow. I want to hear what that could possibly be besides testing a new treatment for senility, and if so, why he didn't run four years ago, 8 or 12 years ago and why you didn't vote for him then!
Not at all. I meant that the ONLY reason I might vote for Biden is if nobody else was eligible and even then I'd have to hold my nose doing so.

Forum List

Back