The Whole Truth About Arabs In Gaza

Well then, Isreal didn't 'win" it in 67, unless you're using the Hamas rationale.
I don't know what you mean by "Hamas rationale". Do you mean "from the River to the Sea"?

Yes, that is EXACTLY what I am saying. You can't "win" your own land. Israel currently holds sovereignty over ALL of that territory. By international law, the territory of the Mandate for Palestine (minus Jordan) is all Israel. In point of legal fact.

But the view of Hamas and the view of Israel are not the same.

Israel recognizes the right to self-determination and sovereignty of the Palestinian people.
Hamas not only denies self-determination and sovereignty of the Jewish people, they want to exterminate the Jewish people.

Israel has ceded its own territory and control of its territory (Gaza, Areas A and B and eventually parts of Area C, Al Aqsa) to Palestinians in order for them to achieve self-determination and sovereignty over part of the territory in question.
Hamas demands a territory without a single Jew, either through extermination or ethnic cleansing.

Israel ensures access to Holy places for all peoples. Everyone can pray at the Kotel, no matter their religious beliefs, their ethnicity, their nationality. Israel protects the people praying there, and respects the Holiness of the place.
Hamas (and Jordan) declares the most Holy place for the Jewish people, not to even be Jewish. Hamas (and Jordan) prevent Jews from accessing and praying in the most Holy place for Jews. Hamas uses violence in its own Holy Places to harm Jews and prevent them from practicing their faith.

Equating, or trying to find an equivalence, between Hamas and Israel is the most vile of accusations. We are not the same.

I don't know what you mean by "Hamas rationale". Do you mean "from the River to the Sea"?

Yes, that is EXACTLY what I am saying. You can't "win" your own land. Israel currently holds sovereignty over ALL of that territory. By international law, the territory of the Mandate for Palestine (minus Jordan) is all Israel. In point of legal fact.

But the view of Hamas and the view of Israel are not the same.

Israel recognizes the right to self-determination and sovereignty of the Palestinian people.
Hamas not only denies self-determination and sovereignty of the Jewish people, they want to exterminate the Jewish people.

Israel has ceded its own territory and control of its territory (Gaza, Areas A and B and eventually parts of Area C, Al Aqsa) to Palestinians in order for them to achieve self-determination and sovereignty over part of the territory in question.
Hamas demands a territory without a single Jew, either through extermination or ethnic cleansing.

Israel ensures access to Holy places for all peoples. Everyone can pray at the Kotel, no matter their religious beliefs, their ethnicity, their nationality. Israel protects the people praying there, and respects the Holiness of the place.
Hamas (and Jordan) declares the most Holy place for the Jewish people, not to even be Jewish. Hamas (and Jordan) prevent Jews from accessing and praying in the most Holy place for Jews. Hamas uses violence in its own Holy Places to harm Jews and prevent them from practicing their faith.

Equating, or trying to find an equivalence, between Hamas and Israel is the most vile of accusations. We are not the same.
I mean you're a fucking idiot if you think the zionists have some title to the WB, and I'm done with you. There are internet links, if you somehow just woke up on Oct 7

I mean you're a fucking idiot if you think the zionists have some title to the WB, and I'm done with you. There are internet links, if you somehow just woke up on Oct 7
Sigh. I most certainly didn't just "wake up" on October 7. I've been studying this conflict for decades. I'm well aware of the faulty legal bullshit that people toss around because they don't know any better and just like to parrot the demonization of Israel. Be happy to discuss with you should you ever want to address the actual discussion and not just insult me.

Forum List

Back