The Whole Truth About Arabs In Gaza

Nutty Yahoo and his cronies have promised they would evaporate Gaza and later the West Bank for many years .
If the Compliants and Gullibles do nothing, that is what we will get .

Not so funny if it Dominos and then does more than harm to the US -- much more than current .

"West Bank" is a colorful descriptive term, not a legal territorial or administrative unit. Judea and Samaria are not occupied.

Originally a Canaanite settlement, it came under the control of the ancient Egyptians for roughly 350 years before being conquered and becoming one of the Philistines' principal cities. Gaza became part of the Assyrian Empire around 730 BC. Alexander the Great besieged and captured the city in 332 BC.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
History of Gaza - Wikipedia

Where are the international borders of the "West Bank"? And what legal documents created those borders?

This may help. Israel's settlements in the West Bank are illegal. They made the Oslo Accords a joke

In 1950, Jordan annexed the region outright, ruling it until the 1967 Six-Day War, when it was captured and occupied by Israel. Since then, Israel has administered the West Bank as the Judea and Samaria Area, expanding its claim into East Jerusalem in 1980.
West Bank - Wikipedia

This may help. Israel's settlements in the West Bank are illegal. They made the Oslo Accords a joke

In 1950, Jordan annexed the region outright, ruling it until the 1967 Six-Day War, when it was captured and occupied by Israel. Since then, Israel has administered the West Bank as the Judea and Samaria Area, expanding its claim into East Jerusalem in 1980.
West Bank - Wikipedia
Jordan has absolutely no claim to those territories under international law. The territory does not belong to Jordan. One can not win territory in a war of aggression. Additionally, Jordan withdrew from those territories and Jordan and Israel have a peace treaty confirming the international boundary between their two States, broadly speaking, to be the Jordan River.

So again, where are the international boundaries of the "West Bank" and what legal documents created those boundaries?

(Don't bother with Wikipedia. Give me the name of the actual legal document, quoting any relevant articles when applicable. Don't worry, I'm familiar with them all.)

Jordan has absolutely no claim to the territories under international law. The territory does not belong to Jordan. One can not win territory in a war of aggression. Additionally, Jordan and Israel have a peace treaty confirming the international boundary between their two States, broadly speaking, to be the Jordan River.

So again, where are the international boundaries of the "West Bank" and what legal documents created those boundaries?

(Don't bother with Wikipedia. Give me the name of the actual legal document, quoting any relevant articles when applicable. Don't worry, I'm familiar with them all.)

Jordan administered the West Bank and East Jerusalem. They were not give to the Jewish immigrants. Do you understand that much?

Go to the Palestine Papers, Avalon Project, Yale.

Jordan administered the West Bank and East Jerusalem. They were not give to the Jewish immigrants. Do you understand that much?

Go to the Palestine Papers, Avalon Project, Yale.
I am aware that Jordan occupied part of Israel from 1948 to 1967. Why are you avoiding my question?

West Bank - Wikipedia

Jordan took the area from Israel and then annexed it?

Jordan has absolutely no claim to those territories under international law. The territory does not belong to Jordan. One can not win territory in a war of aggression. Additionally, Jordan withdrew from those territories and Jordan and Israel have a peace treaty confirming the international boundary between their two States, broadly speaking, to be the Jordan River.

Well then, Isreal didn't 'win" it in 67, unless you're using the Hamas rationale.

Forum List

Back