The whole point of the debates

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
is that Romney established himself as Presidential - after the scare tactics by the dems to portay him as a kook.

Everybody agrees that Romney won the first debate - and first impressions matter.

All Obama could do in the 2nd debate was go up.

Obama will have to hit a grand slam in the 3rd debate to get re-elected.

Romney may try to run-out-the clock.

Whole point of the debates....to see what dictator we get to choose from for the next 4 years...it essentially means jack shit because they won't allow REAL questions to be asked...its an agreement between the 2 that its a you kiss my ass i'll kiss yours type of deal...its a bunch of bullshit...that's why they don't want ANY 3rd party candidate in the debate then they would actually have to debate for real.

Whole point of the debates....to see what dictator we get to choose from for the next 4 years...it essentially means jack shit because they won't allow REAL questions to be asked...its an agreement between the 2 that its a you kiss my ass i'll kiss yours type of deal...its a bunch of bullshit...that's why they don't want ANY 3rd party candidate in the debate then they would actually have to debate for real.

a 3rd Party would quickly be corrupted and Co-opted by a Broken system.

In the End it's all a waste of Time. I feel like were just fighting to Delay the end.

Forum List

Back