The Washington post ominously warns that bitcoin is being used by extremist groups

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Washington Post Ominously Warns That Bitcoin Is Being Used By ‘Extremist Groups’
Demonization is the first step toward making something illegal
Over the past couple of months, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have experienced a tremendous surge in popularity. Personally, I was completely floored the other day when my nephew wanted to ask me questions about investing in Bitcoin. It seems like the whole world is getting caught up in the cryptocurrency revolution, and needless to say, the powers that be cannot be thrilled about this. Independently-controlled cryptocurrencies represent an existential threat to the global debt-based central banking system that we have today, and so the elite have a very strong incentive to bring about the demise of Bitcoin and other emerging cryptocurrencies.............................

========================================================

Well this should be interesting keeping an eye on it might come in handy, then again it's hard to say .
The Gov. can pull the market anyway they want and zombie wouldn't have a clue.
and so the CIA psychological warfare games begin on this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But we know one thing those who live on planet fantasy won't ever see it coming nor get why.

I watched an interesting vid about ISIS buying bitcoin up not too long ago, wish I could remember it better... was a YouTube, for some reason I'm thinking it was McAfee, but that doesn't sound right... ~shrug~

Forum List

Back