The W.H. and Biden are busy honoring a Communist Activist... which is par for the course.

Ropey

אחרית הימים
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2010
White House celebrates Maoist Yuri Kochiyama who cheered bin Laden, communist massacre in Peru - Daily Post L.A.

Yuri-Kochiyama-AP.jpg

Kochiyama was also a supporter of the Shining Path movement, a Maoist terrorist cell led by former philosophy professor Abimael Guzmán. Shining Path killed at least 24,000 people over the course of 12 years in its campaign to overthrow the Peruvian government in a communist revolution.

"What has been taking place in both Peru and the U.S. is a serious campaign to discredit Guzmán and the Shining Path movement, tainting them as terrorists, undermining their struggle with lies, isolating them and intimidating anyone who might support them," Kochiyama once said of the group.

Yeah, Biden posted the list while in Poland.

Biden tells the 82nd Airborne they're going to Ukraine: "You’re going to see when you’re there, you’re going to see women, young people standing in the middle, in the front of a damn tank saying 'I’m not leaving.'"

Complete Quote: You’re going to see when you’re there, and some of you have been there…” He’s clearly talking about equipment and supply transfers to Ukraine. Poland is and will continue to be the main resupply route for the U.S.

Now let's see where this goes. I wonder how fast the W.H. will put out this screw up.

Biden tells the 82nd Airborne they're going to Ukraine: "You’re going to see when you’re there, you’re going to see women, young people standing in the middle, in the front of a damn tank saying 'I’m not leaving.'"

Complete Quote: You’re going to see when you’re there, and some of you have been there…” He’s clearly talking about equipment and supply transfers to Ukraine. Poland is and will continue to be the main resupply route for the U.S.

Now let's see where this goes. I wonder how fast the W.H. will put out this screw up.

View attachment 621540
What does this have to do with a fake news story in the OP? I noticed you and your website have a real hard time having a link to the announcement on the official website.

R.gif

The White House Initiative of Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders (WHIAANHPI) posted a celebration of Women's History Month Friday honoring activist Yuri Kochiyama, who was a public admirer of terrorist Usama bin Laden.

Today, for our #WomensHistoryMonth Spotlight, we honor political and civil rights activist Yuri Kochiyama. pic.twitter.com/Q8Dp8q28i2

— White House AANHPI (@WHIAANHPI) March 25, 2022

I see you are bereft of an actual link also.

You one of those Fox deniers too?

From the link:

The White House Initiative on Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders (WHIAANHPI) posted a celebration of Women's History Month Friday honoring activist Yuri Kochiyama, who was a public admirer of terrorist Usama bin Laden.

Kochiyama was a Japanese-American activist for communism and racial equality during the 20th century. Kochiyama's career as an activist was a controversial and volatile one. A victim of violent U.S. discrimination and an early voice for racial harmony, she also championed Chairman Mao's Great Leap Forward and was an advocate for terrorists.

The WHAANHPI honored Kochiyama's "political and civil rights" work but backed away from mentioning her support for bin Laden.

I see you are bereft of an actual link also.

Does everything have to be spelled out for you in bold type or video? The links you want so much are only repeated posts or articles from newspapers, magazines, and TV. I suggest you make use of these media outlets so that you can be better informed. Not satisfied, look it up on your own, you do not deserve our help.

Does everything have to be spelled out for you in bold type or video? The links you want so much are only repeated posts or articles from newspapers, magazines, and TV. I suggest you make use of these media outlets so that you can be better informed. Not satisfied, look it up on your own, you do not deserve our help.
I went straight to the website at the Whitehouse where it is supposed to be posted yet, there is none there, do you take me for a fool like you are?

You one of those Fox deniers too?

From the link:
Yet the link goes to another FAUX News link list and you never really get a real link they are dead ends. Go to the White House website and you will find the section that covers women's history month but you will not find anything about this woman they claim to be honored on their list.
I have never denied that FAX News doesn't lie it is a proven fact from a court of law.

Yet the link goes to another FAUX News link list and you never really get a real link they are dead ends. Go to the White House website and you will find the section that covers women's history month but you will not find anything about this woman they claim to be honored on their list.
I have never denied that FAX News doesn't lie it is a proven fact from a court of law.

Comes under the OJ rule....got my client off.

So you are saying our 'on top of everything' Biden admin hasn't updated the website, yet someone for the whISNSISNSiS put out a twit?

I wonder how fast the W.H. will put out this screw up.

View attachment 621540

Not long.

Clearly this is globally understood...
  • White House clarified on Friday that American troops would not go to Ukraine
  • Followed Biden's comments to the 82nd Airborne Division in Poland
  • 'You’re going to see when you’re there... you’re going to see women, young people, standing in the middle, in front of a damn tank,' he said
  • Biden's mention of 'when you're there' seem to suggest troops would be sent in
  • But the White House insisted the stance on US boots on the ground is the same
  • Biden also brought up his late son's Beau tours in Iraq during his remarks
  • He also told paratroopers 'don't jump' and suggested some might think lines in the Declaration of Independence are 'corny'
  • Later he referred to the war and the courage of the Ukrainian people as 'Tiananmen Square squared'
  • He added he wanted to go into Ukraine, but was told he wasn't allowed
...and their useful idiots are useless to them.

Not long.

Clearly this is globally understood...
  • White House clarified on Friday that American troops would not go to Ukraine
  • Followed Biden's comments to the 82nd Airborne Division in Poland
  • 'You’re going to see when you’re there... you’re going to see women, young people, standing in the middle, in front of a damn tank,' he said
  • Biden's mention of 'when you're there' seem to suggest troops would be sent in
  • But the White House insisted the stance on US boots on the ground is the same
  • Biden also brought up his late son's Beau tours in Iraq during his remarks
  • He also told paratroopers 'don't jump' and suggested some might think lines in the Declaration of Independence are 'corny'
  • Later he referred to the war and the courage of the Ukrainian people as 'Tiananmen Square squared'
  • He added he wanted to go into Ukraine, but was told he wasn't allowed
...and their useful idiots are useless to them.

Biden refers to Lloyd Austin as SOS if you listen.

Forum List

Back