As the criticism mounts.....

His kids may need pardoning

The most inept cabinet and staff

Horrible poll approval numbers

An agenda that is mired in that swamp he was going to clean up

Promises made that now seem ridiculous

……and this is the result……

upload_2017-7-15_11-35-55.png

the confused look, the body showing its age, while the brain is still that of a petulant, narcissistic child.

Were I a better person, I’d almost feel sorry for him……but I am not that nice.

All presidents go through that initially. When the Deep State clones them, it takes a lot out of them.

View attachment 138911

the confused look, the body showing its age, while the brain is still that of a petulant, narcissistic child.

No proof huh? What, you just decide to make up some more crap every few minutes and play pretend? None of Trumps promises were ridiculous. In fact there is a lot of positive despite all the libs colluding to destroy the country. illegals coming into the country are cut down much lower than under previous administrations, Industry is spending money hiring, stocks are up, our military doesn't bend over and kiss ass each time an "incident" occurs, I could go on but there is no point to. You'll just spin and deflect. Oh yeah, the wall,

View attachment 138911

A presidency ultimately is a reflection of the man and his personality traits. In Trump's case, he's lived the life of a hedonist who pretty much broke all the rules and never had to truly worry about being held accountable due to the fact that his company was privately owned. There was no board of directors or stock holders to moderate Trump's behavior or dissuade him of some of his worst instincts. Possibly his worst instinct was to lie about pretty much everything if and when it suited him.

It was with this decades-long history of behavior that Trump became president in January. Unfortunately for Trump, he didn't seem to understand that continuing that kind of behavior in the laser-like scrutiny that is the fish bowl of the presidency was a recipe for total disaster. A smart(er) man would change tack. But again, Trump's decades old habit is to double down, again, and again, and again.

Although many people had hopes that Trump would rise to the occasion, the results were entirely predictable. What we're watching is Trump virtually single-handedly destroying his own presidency. The man has no one to blame but himself, but blaming others is all that Trump has left other than his constant penchant for picking unnecessary counterproductive fights with anyone and everyone who refuses to sing his praises which only serves to make him look like an extremely insecure man.

Frankly, while I'm clearly not a Trump fan, it's sad to watch. It's even sadder for our country considering what Trump is putting our nation through due to no other reason than to satisfy his massive ego.

View attachment 138911

And yet worlds better than that traitor obummer

All presidents go through that initially. When the Deep State clones them, it takes a lot out of them.

Picture of Obama after 6 months in office.....(notice any difference?)

PHO-10Aug09-243419.jpg
/---- Your cherry picking photos is laughable.
View attachment 138915

You are certainly free to post your pictures of Trump playing basketball to show how active he is.
Why's that important? He's been kicking lefturds asses for months. That's way more fun. I can't wait for more crying from CNN and MSNBC like joe scarecrow. I heard he was looking for OZ to get a brain!

PHO-10Aug09-243419.jpg
View attachment 138915

You are certainly free to post your pictures of Trump playing basketball to show how active he is.
/---- If basketball ability is the new standard for the POTUS then here is our president for life. You drooling imbecile.
jordan.jpg

View attachment 138911

No proof huh? What, you just decide to make up some more crap every few minutes and play pretend? None of Trumps promises were ridiculous. In fact there is a lot of positive despite all the libs colluding to destroy the country. illegals coming into the country are cut down much lower than under previous administrations, Industry is spending money hiring, stocks are up, our military doesn't bend over and kiss ass each time an "incident" occurs, I could go on but there is no point to. You'll just spin and deflect. Oh yeah, the wall,

None of Trump's promises were ridiculous? Don't be so silly
Donald Trump’s Most Ridiculous Promises

PHO-10Aug09-243419.jpg
View attachment 138915

Why's that important? He's been kicking lefturds asses for months. That's way more fun. I can't wait for more crying from CNN and MSNBC like joe scarecrow. I heard he was looking for OZ to get a brain!

I never said it was important. A RWNJ was whining about the picture showing an active healthy Obama.

Forum List

Back