The US military has a backroom control room, where they are guiding the Ukrainian military

I have no link or evidence for this. I only have the usual conspiracy nutter arguments. But, somehow, I believe them.

First, we would obviously want to keep this secret. "Did the Russian warship just have a wittle fire? Oh, we're not sure what happened. Ask the Russians!"

Second, the Ukrainian military has no satellites. No situational awareness, in Russian-controlled territory, save for that which is given to them by others. Who else, but the US?

Third, the Ukrainian videos of ambushes on bottlenecked convoys and isolated units... these are precision strikes. These appear to be planned and timed. It appears to me that the Ukrainians are FLUSH with "foreknowledge" of bottlenecked convoys and isolated units.

Fourth, why would they NOT do this? Putin can hurl accusations all he likes. Some will believe it, some won't. It isn't explicit attack against Russian units by the United States or NATO.

"That's what friends are for"
For once... I can't write you off. For in fact it's pretty obvious what's going on here. Nor is this observation lost on the Russians. This is not going to end well. One has only to think, "how would I respond to this obvious involvment"? Nato, and the US want into this war. And the more overt the West gets... I think Russia has the stones to say "fuck it. Pageantry over. You wanted in? Youre in"? And it will suck to be a europeanean once that moment comes.

For once... I can't write you off. For in fact it's pretty obvious what's going on here. Nor is this observation lost on the Russians. This is not going to end well. One has only to think, "how would I respond to this obvious involvment"? Nato, and the US want into this war. And the more overt the West gets... I think Russia has the stones to say "fuck it. Pageantry over. You wanted in? Youre in"? And it will suck to be a europeanean once that moment comes.
Absolutely we want in. Putin's army should be crushed like the bug it is. But thw insane murderer has threatened the entire human race if the west dares to meet one of his tanks on the battlefield in his war of genocide and aggression.

He needs to go. Yesterday.

Absolutely we want in. Putin's army should be crushed like the bug it is. But thw insane murderer has threatened the entire human race if the west dares to meet one of his tanks on the battlefield in his war of genocide and aggression.

He needs to go. Yesterday.
I can say the same for our nations “leader”. Isn’t war fun? Soooo dramatic.

But you would sound like a retard, and I am correct. So knock yourself out.
Uh huh. Interesting. One can "proclaim" themselves correct. Where are your acolytes? How have you, and yours benefitted from your masters provocation in this conflict? You haven't. Its been nothing but risk. For you. And for me. The asswoles stirring the pot don't give a shit about either of us. But choosing to be a useful idiot is a choice. Choose better.

Uh huh. Interesting. One can "proclaim" themselves correct. Where are your acolytes? How have you, and yours benefitted from your masters provocation in this conflict? You haven't. Its been nothing but risk. For you. And for me. The asswoles stirring the pot don't give a shit about either of us. But choosing to be a useful idiot is a choice. Choose better.
I don't support it for my personal benefit. You are so far gone that you forgot what that means.

I don't support it for my personal benefit. You are so far gone that you forgot what that means.
Well... You're gonna support it; whether you benefit or not. And your opinion on the matter means nothing. If you don't see the problem in that... Maybe you're the one too far gone.

You're gonna support it; whether you benefit or not. And your opinion on the matter means nothing.
Right, only my vote does. Not sure how things are done in your country. If I wanted to move to some backwater-ass hillbilly shithole and vote for a Congressperson that lick's Putin's ass, I could do that. Welcome to adulting.

Right, only my vote does. Not sure how things are done in your country. If I wanted to move to some backwater-ass hillbilly shithole and vote for a Congressperson that lick's Putin's ass, I could do that. Welcome to adulting.
Been doing it for a hot minute. I use my bank account as a reference. Unlike the left who needs public welfare; I know who's fucking me...

Been doing it for a hot minute. I use my bank account as a reference. Unlike the left who needs public welfare; I know who's fucking me...
What a bizarre existence... inventing freakish boogeymen to keep yourself in a constant state of baby agitation... grow up, son.

Forum List

Back