The unreported 35 million plus Americans for "Legal immigration"...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In spite of the extremely biased MSM that continues to portray Trump as "anti-immigrant"...
i.e. the biased MSM/Google report 112,000 results of "Trump anti-immigrant"!

How totally stupid.

A) Trump married a "LEGAL immigrant"!
B) His grandmother was a "legal immigrant"!
C) Yet the MSM continue to grossly offend 35 million plus "Legal immigrants" and their relatives (like me!) It is so grossly ignorant to poke fun of this 35 million plus relatives by saying that
Trump like me and millions are "anti-immigrant!
Key findings about U.S. immigrants

What stupidity of the MSM in presenting this biased description of what 35 million plus relatives like me KNOW! Trump and us are NOT anti-immigrants! We are totally offended by letting people who are breaking the laws that 35 million plus "LEGAL immigrants" follow.
So what the biased MSM reporting does is reinforces millions of people's perceptions of the MSM biased reporting and as a result we don't believe them!

Attachments

• trumpanti.png
    trumpanti.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 28
And they are all butt hurt over the cost of Trump's celebration yet won't spend a dime to fix illegals pouring in or anything else except get Trump. Funny how Trump was loved by all until he announced he was running.

And they are all butt hurt over the cost of Trump's celebration yet won't spend a dime to fix illegals pouring in or anything else except get Trump. Funny how Trump was loved by all until he announced he was running.
And the fireworks were donated this year, along with the choreography.

Forum List

Back