The Unforgiving Minute

I think this book by Craig Mullaney sounds so interesting, it's about his time in "Ranger School" and in Afghanistan.

He is smart, witty and very interesting. He was a Rhodes Scholar too.

Craig M. Mullaney - Official Website

I saw him on one of the discussion shows last night. What an amazing person he seems to be.

He said that Afghanistan was nothing compared to Ranger School.

I think this book by Craig Mullaney sounds so interesting, it's about his time in "Ranger School" and in Afghanistan.

He is smart, witty and very interesting. He was a Rhodes Scholar too.

Craig M. Mullaney - Official Website

It sounds really good. About the 'West Point angle'. My youngest son had two friends from Cross Country in high school, one a senior, when he was a freshman. The other a classmate. He began high school in 2000. The older mentor was accepted to West Point in that Spring. He had a 4.9 gpa in high school. He was All State in CC and baseball. He was All Academic team in debate and math-alon. Brilliant. He was in the freshman class when 9/11 hit.

His classmate accomplished the same type of record, still went to West Point 3 years later. He keeps in touch with both, they wouldn't change their choices. BTW, one was for Obama, one for McCain.

I have to throw this in, they were at my house during Christmas holidays, both had nothing but praise for GW as CIC, if not as President. Yeah, a bit of criticism there.

Last edited:
I saw him on the Daily Show, the book looks really good I am going to try to get it from the library.

Forum List

Back