Military Joining The American Resistance To Protect The Constitution

Actually we need to go back to President FD Roosevelt to start to recover the Constitution. And then roll back all the illegal things done by mostly Democrats since.

And then we have the latest outright completely Unconstitutional move of all. Giving DC a Representative with OUT an Amendment to the Constitution, paved in by the Outrageously Unconstitutional addition of an "at large" Representative for a supposed Conservative State.

Does anyone actually even READ the Constitution anymore?

Bush did not violate a single right nor ptotection of the Constitution. I keep asking for that list of people that had their rights trampled on. Keep asking for the actual list of rights we lost. Funny how none of you can provide a single one.

Ohh you prattle on about Habeas Corpus but totally ignore the fact the Courts ruled on that and NOT one individual was ever denied those rights. You know, the way the Government is supposed to work?

Bull fucking shit Rock.

"Unitary executive". A legal fiction worthy of Joe fucking Stalin.

Bush's assumption that he could nullify legislation by Executive Orders.;

L' fucking etat c'est moi.

You're best rid of him and his cronies.

If this bloke in the video is really a Marine then he should speak to someone about getting a discharge so he can fuck off into the mountains of Idaho and live out his fantasies instead of trying to do a real job.

Bull fucking shit Rock.

"Unitary executive". A legal fiction worthy of Joe fucking Stalin.

Bush's assumption that he could nullify legislation by Executive Orders.;

L' fucking etat c'est moi.

You're best rid of him and his cronies.

If this bloke in the video is really a Marine then he should speak to someone about getting a discharge so he can fuck off into the mountains of Idaho and live out his fantasies instead of trying to do a real job.

I think it's kind of funny that one nutter is "the military" to them.

They really should have watched the dates. Maybe the guy really was protesting the destruction of habeas corpus and the like.

But whatever floats their boats.

They're a little late. The constitution was virutally thrown out the window 8 years ago after 9/11.

Surely you can do better? Line-item veto ring a bell?

Every President since FDR has committed US troops to battle without declarations of war. FDR basically wiped his ass with the Constitution. The list goes on, all the way back to the beginning.

This didn't start with Bush. Try widening your scope.

They're a little late. The constitution was virutally thrown out the window 8 years ago after 9/11.

Surely you can do better? Line-item veto ring a bell?

Every President since FDR has committed US troops to battle without declarations of war. FDR basically wiped his ass with the Constitution. The list goes on, all the way back to the beginning.

This didn't start with Bush. Try widening your scope.

Ahem!!

I don't mean to be the resident pedant (although if there's a vacancy I'll send in my resume) but given the nature of the thread I think, "try widening your scope" could be misinterpreted.

As you were.

Actually we need to go back to President FD Roosevelt to start to recover the Constitution. And then roll back all the illegal things done by mostly Democrats since.

And then we have the latest outright completely Unconstitutional move of all. Giving DC a Representative with OUT an Amendment to the Constitution, paved in by the Outrageously Unconstitutional addition of an "at large" Representative for a supposed Conservative State.

Does anyone actually even READ the Constitution anymore?

Bush did not violate a single right nor ptotection of the Constitution. I keep asking for that list of people that had their rights trampled on. Keep asking for the actual list of rights we lost. Funny how none of you can provide a single one.

Ohh you prattle on about Habeas Corpus but totally ignore the fact the Courts ruled on that and NOT one individual was ever denied those rights. You know, the way the Government is supposed to work?
Ditto!

Just want to say - - - when the guy in the video talks about the states mandating shots in order for your child to attend public school -- while this is true, you can choose to not have your child receive these shots. You have to sign a form stating medical and/or religious exemptions.

In addition, when my youngest was 5 and entering kindergarten, we decided to have her titers (measure of concentration) checked because her brother is autistic. All but one of her markers came back high; whooping cough was low but within range. This means she was still protected from her original shots she received when she was younger. When I asked if more shots would protect her even more, the answer was 'no'. We choose to forgo her kindergarten shots.

With a keyboard, videocam and hi-speed internet connection, anything's possible!

I don't disagree with the spirit of what this person is saying; I disagree with the manner that he is saying it. Wearing the United States Marine Corps uniform is a huge no-no. If he wants his voice heard, then he needs to man up and say it without the uniform. Apparently, he's an NCO, so that means that he should know this already.

Using the uniform in this manner is a dishonor to those who wear it now, those who've worn it in the past, and those who were buried in it.

With a keyboard, videocam and hi-speed internet connection, anything's possible!

I don't disagree with the spirit of what this person is saying; I disagree with the manner that he is saying it. Wearing the United States Marine Corps uniform is a huge no-no. If he wants his voice heard, then he needs to man up and say it without the uniform. Apparently, he's an NCO, so that means that he should know this already.

Using the uniform in this manner is a dishonor to those who wear it now, those who've worn it in the past, and those who were buried in it.

I do believe it illegal to do what this guy did "in uniform," and apparently "active duty." But, it's a fact that like JFK said, "if you make peaceful revolution impossible, then you make violent revolution inevitable," if the violent type ever happens, the military "IS" going to have to pick a side, or it'll be ripped apart.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back