The UN gets Involved is not a good thing.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
UN to Help With Migrant Caravans, Might “Resettle” Migrants HereThe UN who does not like us, is going to put up shelters and prosses claims of the Mob on the Mexican border. This means that they are incharge. Here is the story as I see it.

At the established shelters, U.N. officials will vet the refugees to decide which ones have legitimate claims for refugee status, the official told Fox News.

If a person or persons is determined to have a legitimate claim, they will undergo a U.N. process of being placed in a host country, which could ultimately be the U.S. or any other country that has an agreement with the UNHCR, the official said.

All those discovered without a legitimate claim will be sent home, the official said. And those who don’t have correct documentation will be turned away at the Mexico border.

You get the idea, they will have control of our laws and Country to do the dirty work of the Democrats and Borders and self determination is now void. Standby our laws are about to be voided.

The UN is pushing the limit and they don't even know it.....
In Trump's second term he will remove the UN from our nation...let them set up in Syria where they can do some "good"...

UN to Help With Migrant Caravans, Might “Resettle” Migrants HereThe UN who does not like us, is going to put up shelters and prosses claims of the Mob on the Mexican border. This means that they are incharge. Here is the story as I see it.

At the established shelters, U.N. officials will vet the refugees to decide which ones have legitimate claims for refugee status, the official told Fox News.

If a person or persons is determined to have a legitimate claim, they will undergo a U.N. process of being placed in a host country, which could ultimately be the U.S. or any other country that has an agreement with the UNHCR, the official said.

All those discovered without a legitimate claim will be sent home, the official said. And those who don’t have correct documentation will be turned away at the Mexico border.

You get the idea, they will have control of our laws and Country to do the dirty work of the Democrats and Borders and self determination is now void. Standby our laws are about to be voided.
/----/ Thankfully we have Donald Trump who will stop them and not one of the pantywaist Dems or RINOs.

That doesn't sound like a good idea to you?

LOL...another chuckle troll.

Exactly how many UN troops in their white vehicles and blue helmets are positioned on the US border with Mexico?

ANY blue helmet or U.N. Official who gets in the way of US personnel doing their job needs to be SHOT. Survivors need to be shot again.

Exactly how many UN troops in their white vehicles and blue helmets are positioned on the US border with Mexico?

Mexico asked the UN for help.

FUCK THAT!!!!
We all know how that'll turn out. They'll be spread all over the US especially in RED states.

The shelters will be at the Guatemala-Mexico border, not US-Mexico border.

That doesnt mean they wont be coming to the US.

Well, that's the thing. Trump said they will not be permitted to enter.

If he stops them, his re-election is assured.

He needs to tell the UN in no uncertain terms that they wont be coming here.

That doesn't sound like a good idea to you?
No its call giving up your rights to a bunch of Liberal Nations who hate you.

Last edited:
FUCK THAT!!!!
We all know how that'll turn out. They'll be spread all over the US especially in RED states.

That does not matter to the UN they can send them anywhere they want, and for some reason I think here is where that would send them....I better not happen.

Mexico doesn't want them either. Here in lies the difficulty if they are arresting 240 Pakistanis on the southern border. We are long overdue for a solution.

Give them travel brochures to the Yukon NWT/ and Alaska. Guaranteed they don't want to live near me.

FUCK THAT!!!!

That does not matter to the UN they can send them anywhere they want, and for some reason I think here is where that would send them....I better not happen.

No, they can't. The UN has no more authority on this matter than you or I.

Mexico doesn't want them either. Here in lies the difficulty if they are arresting 240 Pakistanis on the southern border. We are long overdue for a solution.

Give them travel brochures to the Yukon NWT/ and Alaska. Guaranteed they don't want to live near me.
Tinydancer you got the best idea I have ever seen on any board. Give them a saw and axe and ship them to Alaska we need people there and they could really make it better in some parts.

I only take a few changes to a M113 to make it a UN vehicle and they have them in Mexico and South America.

Forum List

Back