The Ultimate Guide to Pancake Tuesday - recipes, videos and ideas to make it the best feast ever

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
2015-02-15_lif_6406451_I1.JPG

Tuesday will see thousands of Irish people reprise their aprons and whisks for annual pancake gluttony and with a plan and pan in place it can be the best one yet. Whether you prefer French crepes or fluffy American style pancakes, it is easy and enjoyable to make your own in favour of shop-bought varieties.
Recipes & Tricks

The Ultimate Guide to Pancake Tuesday - recipes, videos and ideas to make it the best feast ever - Independent.ie

2015-02-15_lif_6406451_I1.JPG

Tuesday will see thousands of Irish people reprise their aprons and whisks for annual pancake gluttony and with a plan and pan in place it can be the best one yet. Whether you prefer French crepes or fluffy American style pancakes, it is easy and enjoyable to make your own in favour of shop-bought varieties.
Recipes & Tricks

The Ultimate Guide to Pancake Tuesday - recipes, videos and ideas to make it the best feast ever - Independent.ie

I'll eat the pancakes, if perhaps that sexy MoFo Aaronland comes and feeds them to me :smoke:

Forum List

Back