The Ukraine scandal timeline...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
For weeks now, Democratic members of Congress, career State Department and National Security Council experts and their allies in the media suggest questions about Joe Biden and a Ukrainian gas company and Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election were nothing more than debunked conspiracy theories.

In reality, the facts on both these issues are clearly substantiated. And as I pointed out last week, many of the witnesses that House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff called during the impeachment proceedings confirmed concerns about both.

Here is a detailed timeline of key events in the Ukraine scandal, complete with the corroborating evidence. You make your own judgement as to what happened.

(Excerpt) Read more at johnsolomonreports.com ...

The MSM and the New York Times have gone full assault on Solomon claiming he’s nothing but a conspiracy theorist.

Is there anybody on the PLANET who believes ANYTHING the MSM or the New York Fake Times says???....Oh, I keep forgetting the ABNORMALS in USMB!

March 31, 2016
VP Joe Biden arrives in Ukraine and announces $1 billion in loan guarantees, ending threat to withhold aid and force Ukraine into debt default, and also delivers $239 million more in promised aid.

Validation: Readout of Vice President Biden’s Meeting with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine | U.S. Embassy in Ukraine

Solomon's timeline is mistaken regarding this important detail. Joe Biden did not go to Ukraine on March 31. Poroshenko and Biden were in Washington DC for the Nuclear Security Summit.

When Trump — and 50 world leaders — arrived in D.C.

And more importantly, Biden did not announce that the US was ready to go forward with the 3rd $1 billion loan guarantee until May 13th, 2016. The day after Biden's "solid" guy Lutsenko (who doesn't even have a law degree and served prison time for corruption) was appointed Prosecutor General.

Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine

It seems to me that John Solomon is purposefully trying to avoid implicating his source, former PG Lutsenko.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back