The TWO remaining fonts of hope for Trumpsters....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
All remaining hope for a Trump victory on November 8th, rests in the capable hands of Julian Assange (through Putin) and James O'Keefe......What could possibly go wrong?

All remaining hope for a Trump victory on November 8th, rests in the capable hands of Julian Assange (through Putin) and James O'Keefe......What could possibly go wrong?
I hope so but the latest news isn't very good. He's back to his pre-tape polling. Two or three that just came out have him ahead. He's just given a comprehensive speech on all he wants to do. The sex thing is forgiven. Hillary continues to have a scandal a day reported via Wikileaks, and who liked her to begin with?
I've said this before, but Hillary needs to get off her plump fanny and start fighting fire with fire. Hold a national press conference and come out with her own policy outline. Hit back and explain some of the hoaxes and conspiracy theories. Defend herself.
I worry.

I hope so but the latest news isn't very good. He's back to his pre-tape polling. Two or three that just came out have him ahead. He's just given a comprehensive speech on all he wants to do. The sex thing is forgiven. Hillary continues to have a scandal a day reported via Wikileaks, and who liked her to begin with?
I've said this before, but Hillary needs to get off her plump fanny and start fighting fire with fire. Hold a national press conference and come out with her own policy outline. Hit back and explain some of the hoaxes and conspiracy theories. Defend herself.
I worry.
Worry about what? Clinton starting WWIII?

I worry.

Helly has no policies except the destruction of the United States via Open Borders, SOROS, The TPP, Globalism and you sheep lick it up... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I worry.
WTF lunacy are you on about now? I thought her detractors were sure all our enemies had paid her off already.

I worry.
Her colostomy bag will not let her

I worry.

Helly has no policies except the destruction of the United States via Open Borders, SOROS, The TPP, Globalism and you sheep lick it up... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm buying one thing only--the absence of Donald J. Trump.

I worry.
WTF lunacy are you on about now? I thought her detractors were sure all our enemies had paid her off already.
:alcoholic:
Yeah, that was worded a bit awkwardly. Just know it wasn't a plus for Trump.

Define "our enemies."
You know, all the bad countries that throw gays off roofs (as if your side is upset about that). Give the money back, Hillary. You heard him.
If you think she'll nuke Russia, you're wrong. They'd nuke us back.

O'Keefe's presentation consists of two 20-minute videos edited out of 40 hours of recordings. That's one minute out of every hour recorded. This is what Bill O'Reilly said the other night on his show.

Trump will not lose ONE vote from his acolytes, but will not gain ONE vote from the smarter and much LARGER segment of the population......

His policy speech sounded great....but only if we allowed him the title of "emperor" and not president.

Here's an excerpt from what Trump stated at a NC rally that was....for the first time in quite a while, much more subdued:

He also promised to do all that he could to win, but he explained why he might lose.

What a waste of time if we don’t pull this off,” Trump said. “You know, these guys have said: ‘It doesn’t matter if you win or lose. There’s never been a movement like this in the history of this country.’ I say, it matters to me if we win or lose. So I’ll have over $100 million of my own money in this campaign.”

“So, if I lose,” Trump continued as the crowd remained unusually quiet, “if I lose, I will consider this —”

Trump didn’t finish his sentence, but he didn’t really need to. After weeks of controversy and declining poll numbers, Trump and his campaign have settled into a dark funk.

Forum List

Back