"""The Tweets"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, go to web-page, not enough room to put all tweets, all the love for gays, from someone you might know Dem`s?

Here Are All The People Applauding The Orlando Gay Club Shooter

Jacob Geers
newspaper-boy2.gif

screen-shot-2016-06-12-at-12-43-12-pm.png

As you probably know, last night there was a brutal hate attack on Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida. A terrorist by the name of Omar Saddiqui Mateen stormed the club, and opened fire on the attendees. Some were held hostage, before law enforcement was finally able to take him down. Dozens are dead, and reports are coming in that some are so badly disfigured from the gun attack, that is proving challenging to identify the bodies.

"GTP"
The Gays Are In The Spotlight, Thank You Obama!
newsweek-obama-gay-cover.jpg

Yo, go to web-page, not enough room to put all tweets, all the love for gays, from someone you might know Dem`s?

Jacob Geers
View attachment 77941
View attachment 77942

As you probably know, last night there was a brutal hate attack on Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida. A terrorist by the name of Omar Saddiqui Mateen stormed the club, and opened fire on the attendees. Some were held hostage, before law enforcement was finally able to take him down. Dozens are dead, and reports are coming in that some are so badly disfigured from the gun attack, that is proving challenging to identify the bodies.

"GTP"
View attachment 77944

My bet you were tweeting some of your love, am I correct?

Jacob Geers
View attachment 77941
View attachment 77942

"GTP"
View attachment 77944

My bet you were tweeting some of your love, am I correct?

Yo, I was snoring when this took place, fool!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back