The Truth Finally Comes Out

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Syria opposition: Int'l community hypocrit... JPost - Middle East

Syria opposition: Int'l community hypocritical By REUTERS
04/25/2012 12:17

"When killing happens in Palestine, int'l community presses Israel more than they have pressed Assad regime," activist says.

=========================================

Hilarious to read about arab muslims complaining about the double standard against jews and Israel; but where was this person complaining during the Gaza 2009 operation, the Turkish boat attack, etc.?

I guess the Syrian arab muslims are only to happy to join the bandwagon against Israel when the jew-hating world pours it on, but doesn't find it so convenient at other times.

That said, it is good to see others finally admitting what those who defend Israel have known for like 3,000 years; there is a standard for the rest of the world, and another one for Israel.

I also took note that when ass-ad bombed palestinians in Latakia, the world media did not register a peep; can you imagine if Israel did 1/10th of that shelling? The scum of humanity like the NYT editorial board would be blasting it on headlines for weeks.

Middle East Muslim terrorists killing Middle East Muslim terrorists. Long live the Arab Spring.

Middle East Muslim terrorists killing Middle East Muslim terrorists. Long live the Arab Spring.
As long as they are busy killing each other, they aren't killing us infidels? Sounds like a plan.

Forum List

Back