The truth about Ray Epps, right wing punching bag

Which crime is he guilty of? Post the statute.
The J6ers were accused of "rioting." Epps was inciting them to enter the Capitol building. If you have at least two brain cells to rub together and can add 2+2 then Epps was inciting a riot?

Oh, so one sells a 5 acre ranch and lives in a motor home because of fake death threats?

I don't' think so.

He wasn't arrested because he committed no crimes. He did not enter the Capitol building, and since he didn't, he was just a protestor.

But facts don't matter to the right, eh?

Bullshit!!
The shit he pulled was far more egregious than what the protesters did and they're still in jail.

Ray Epps, a passionate supporter of President Trump, attended the January 6 protest at the U.S Capitol. However, his contradictory behavior sparked a conspiracy theory accusing him of being a government agent inciting insurrection. As a result, Epps sold his 5 acre ranch is now in hiding in a 300 sq ft motor home after receiving death threats. He claims to have attended the protest believing the 2020 election was stolen from Trump, and he denies any involvement with the federal government, the FBI, or The Oath Keepers. The January 6th committee and the FBI investigated Epps, but he was not considered significant enough for the committee's final report. The FBI has issued a statement denying Epps was ever an FBI source or employee.

The summary above is based on a 60-minute video interview with Ray Epps (below). Fox News, Trump, and particularly Tucker Carlson have spread lies about Epps, accusing him of being an FBI plant with the aim of inciting the insurrection. Other conspiracy theorists on the right have further propagated this narrative, causing harm to Epps. Epps, a Trump supporter, attended the event like other believers, only to be turned on by those who sought to scapegoat him and shift blame away from Trump and their own misdeeds, casting Epps as the villain.

Trump and his supporters threw one of their own under the bus because that is who they are: A bunch of gullible, desperate people who feel neglected, but have been victimized by a man who knows how to take advantage of gullible people, exploit them for megabucks, and to keep his own hide out of jail via the shield of the presidency, a presidency whose legacy is a fucktangle of grifters, criminals, and corruption on parade.

This 60 minute segment reveals the truth.

Not-so-humbly tendered,
Rumpole

What contradictory behavior? He incited a riot. He told them to go into the capitol. The only contradiction is that he is not in jail with other protestors. If you mean is is a government plant then I guess I agree, his behavior was contradictory. IOW he's a liar.

What contradictory behavior? He incited a riot. He told them to go into the capitol. The only contradiction is that he is not in jail with other protestors. If you mean is is a government plant then I guess I agree, his behavior was contradictory. IOW he's a liar.
Epps told them to enter the capitol to peacefully protest.
He didnt encourage violent behavior or forced entry..

Epps told them to enter the capitol to peacefully protest.
He didnt encourage violent behavior or forced entry..
He did not. The video shows him saying they should go into the capitol, he said nothing about peaceful. He was shouting into a megaphone. Epps was among the first people breaching the barricades as well. Why isn't he falsely put in jail like the other protestors?

Last edited:
Ray Epps, a passionate supporter of President Trump, attended the January 6 protest at the U.S Capitol. However, his contradictory behavior sparked a conspiracy theory accusing him of being a government agent inciting insurrection. As a result, Epps sold his 5 acre ranch is now in hiding in a 300 sq ft motor home after receiving death threats. He claims to have attended the protest believing the 2020 election was stolen from Trump, and he denies any involvement with the federal government, the FBI, or The Oath Keepers. The January 6th committee and the FBI investigated Epps, but he was not considered significant enough for the committee's final report. The FBI has issued a statement denying Epps was ever an FBI source or employee.

The summary above is based on a 60-minute video interview with Ray Epps (below). Fox News, Trump, and particularly Tucker Carlson have spread lies about Epps, accusing him of being an FBI plant with the aim of inciting the insurrection. Other conspiracy theorists on the right have further propagated this narrative, causing harm to Epps. Epps, a Trump supporter, attended the event like other believers, only to be turned on by those who sought to scapegoat him and shift blame away from Trump and their own misdeeds, casting Epps as the villain.

Trump and his supporters threw one of their own under the bus because that is who they are: A bunch of gullible, desperate people who feel neglected, but have been victimized by a man who knows how to take advantage of gullible people, exploit them for megabucks, and to keep his own hide out of jail via the shield of the presidency, a presidency whose legacy is a fucktangle of grifters, criminals, and corruption on parade.

This 60 minute segment reveals the truth.

Not-so-humbly tendered,
Rumpole

Sorry, I can't watch the video right now but I was curious; did he mention if he was still a Trump supporter?

I have been curious about that.

Forum List

Back